Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're a fucking joke just now, I expect us to take care of Raith tomorrow but looking at the league fixtures we're most likely going to continue our wretched run of results and performances in the league leading into the derby, for the first time in my life I'm not looking forward to it. Cathro is clueless and should be putting the cones out at Valencia/Newcastle wherever, Levein needs to go as well.

Just now, Lofarl said:

Christ sake give him a chance.  His signings need time to gel.  Jeez Jamboa are quick to throw the toys out the pram.  Wait till we pump you out the cup before calling for his head.

It's all this living within their means malarkay.  No more overspending means they will be a bunch of greetin' faced b*****ds for years to come.

6Bf2sSH.gif

Living within our means still saw us wipe the floor with the league you've struggled to get out of for three years, finish third last season and will see us finish no lower than fourth this season.

We'll also comfortably have the third highest turnover and in time wage budget once the new stand is completed.

So yeah, I don't think that's it, m8. The problem is Granny Budge and Levein starting to stink the place out.

44 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I was disgusted by us cheering Skacel during the Raith game, but I wouldn't mind Raith beating us if it means he gets to troll the xenophobes again tbqh.

Heard this from a Jambo at work.  Be honest, you don't want to play Hibs because it will remind you of last years antics.  Even if you beat us, we can shrug it off.  We've made it crystal clear that winning the league is our priority.  But the thought of getting pumped out twice in a row by us fills many jambos with dread.  FWIW I think you'll beat Raith but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a money spinning 2 legged ties again.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Living within our means still saw us wipe the floor with the league you've struggled to get out of for three years, finish third last season and will see us finish no lower than fourth this season.

We'll also comfortably have the third highest turnover and in time wage budget once the new stand is completed.

So yeah, I don't think that's it, m8. The problem is Granny Budge and Levein starting to stink the place out.

We struggled to get out it two years.  Strolling it now.  We also won the Grand Daddy of them all, m8.

Yep, you will have the third biggest turnover but for how long?  It will be nowhere as much as you guys are used to spending in comparison with the rest therefore a diddy manager is more likely to get found out with less money to spend.  Fans will fall away if its not going to their liking as it does at every club.

Hearts overspent for years trying to gain success.  They then all had that sense comradery trying to save the club and a good couple of years under Neilson down to the young players at the club.  Now that's all dying down there is more and more grumbling from the stands as the signings are starting to be fucking shite and your managers position is seen as a training exercise for the big leagues (League 1) down south.  And like you say, under Budgie and Potter it's not going to change any time soon. :)

45 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Heard this from a Jambo at work.  Be honest, you don't want to play Hibs because it will remind you of last years antics.  Even if you beat us, we can shrug it off.  We've made it crystal clear that winning the league is our priority.  But the thought of getting pumped out twice in a row by us fills many jambos with dread.  FWIW I think you'll beat Raith but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a money spinning 2 legged ties again.

Correct.  They are shiting it.

Trolling  xenophobes?  Is that not what Neil Lennon does at Tynecastle each visit? Or does that not count because he's Northern Irish and not Southern?

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

I was up for it at Tynie last year, I could feel the inevitably at Easter Road after and I absolutely don't want it this time. Fans are too Elixir about losing to Hibs as it is, and I think it would be a point of no return for some fans before Cathro's even had a chance.

I think it's easy to say that you'll shrug it off now, but in the moment should the game go ahead, I think your opinion might change.

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

Trolling  xenophobes?  Is that not what Neil Lennon does at Tynecastle each visit? Or does that not count because he's Northern Irish and not Southern?

Good one?...

3 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I was up for it at Tynie last year, I could feel the inevitably at Easter Road after and I absolutely don't want it this time. Fans are too Elixir about losing to Hibs as it is, and I think it would be a point of no return for some fans before Cathro's even had a chance.

I think it's easy to say that you'll shrug it off now, but in the moment should the game go ahead, I think your opinion might change.

Good one?...

Lennon got abuse for being Irish.  That is factual. 

Just now, JamieThomas said:

Nah, if Hibs win it's because Ian Black should have been sent off.

Reveal hidden contents

Am I doing this right?

I thought it would be because of injury to your two best players (again)? Despite the same thing happening to us. 

2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I thought it would be because of injury to your two best players (again)? Despite the same thing happening to us. 

I don't think you understand this game, mucker.

If we lose it's because a man from Paisley is an imaginary Hibs season ticket holder.

5 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Image result for white house press secretary

I always thought he got abuse because he was a fanny, but that's just me.

Pretty much what Skacel gets abuse for then? 

Then there's another Irishman getting abuse at Tynie:http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hearts-fan-admits-racially-abusing-8624267 

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I don't think you understand this game, mucker.

If we lose it's because a man from Paisley is an imaginary Hibs season ticket holder.

Nah, I'll still blame Kubjabi. 

Archived