Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Fucking hell. Can honestly see Hibs trying to gloat about their three years in the pub league over time. :D

Our highest turnover under Romanov in 2006 was about £11 million. We'll certainly hit that at the very least. Levein will slink off once Budge has been paid back and the fans 'take over'.

We'll be absolutely fine long-term, we just need to get rid of the current shackles over the next couple of years.

No, we will gloat over emptying hearts out the cup in their first defence since killing us as a club, then gloat over winning the Big Cup having eliminated hearts quite easily having came from 2 down in the first game.  

Be honest, if someone said to you when hearts went bust... "hibs go down too and stay there 3 years but knock hearts out on the way to winning the best final ever" what do you choose?  3 years and the cup and the way we done it whilst pissing it this year, every day of the week. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Great that they've put the song over the top of it so nobody has to listen to they horrendous accents tbf

Think my favourite part is about halfway when about three of four of them are trying to start a song whilst the rest of the pub just sits there ignoring them 

19 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

No, we will gloat over emptying hearts out the cup in their first defence since killing us as a club, then gloat over winning the Big Cup having eliminated hearts quite easily having came from 2 down in the first game.  

Be honest, if someone said to you when hearts went bust... "hibs go down too and stay there 3 years but knock hearts out on the way to winning the best final ever" what do you choose?  3 years and the cup and the way we done it whilst pissing it this year, every day of the week. 

It doesn't look like there's a choice there, mate. Believe me when I say that wrapping up a league title in record breaking style by Christmas, with Hibs and Rangers left fighting for the scraps and then remaining in the pub league was a joy to behold. Imagine needing handouts from Celtic to finally get out. Signing Commons as an 'emergency' when you have about half a dozen other midfielders. Absolutely laughable. :D

Every supporter thinks that their own teams winning finals are the best ever, you delinquent. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It doesn't look like there's a choice there, mate. Believe me when I say that wrapping up a league title in record breaking style by Christmas, with Hibs and Rangers left fighting for the scraps and then remaining in the pub league was a joy to behold. Imagine needing handouts from Celtic to finally get out. Signing Commons as an 'emergency' when you have about half a dozen other midfielders. Absolutely laughable. :D

Every supporter thinks that their own teams winning finals are the best ever, you delinquent. :lol:

Not every supporter has watched their team dump their rivals out after being 2 Down away from home with 10 to go then winning the replay followed by beating the most despised side in the country in the last minute ending 114 years of taunts and misery before running on the pitch and smacking a few **** about, m8.

32 minutes ago, Elixir said:

You don't actually believe that mate. 

Since that day in May - when I single-handedly hammered a hundred ***s on the Hampden battlefield, using a limb that I plucked from Kenny Miller's corpse - I have developed an unquenchable thirst for *** blood. The rotting flesh of a Deady Bear is the only food that can sate my appetite.

I start the day with a line of powdered bluenose, ground down from the crushed bones of a freshly-battered blue; only a hit of the undead will get me out of bed in the morning; when it's Time For Heroin, I need a bump of blue to take me to that magical home where Hibbies were free to roam. I've even experimented with smoking some grass, but once that bitch is burning, the smell of a barbequed blue beckons me back to that Gray day.

I have hunted many ***s since then, but it's never the same when you slay them off the pitch post-match: I need that gamey taste. I have become a glutton for ***ishment and piled on the pounds after months of eating the meat of the defeated. I should probably go on a diet, so a Hearts tie would be ideal.

11 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Clearly horsing Hibs on our way to a Scottish Cup win is something we can only dream of; but I take massive exception to the idea that Gretna weren't absolutely hated.

I flicked the V's at Brooks Mileson and everything.

Almost as if Hibs' have forgotten this footballing lesson - led by Hibs-reject Paul Hartley. Even Gretna gave us a game in the final.

"That really is lights out now for Hibs"

Just to add to the whose cup win was better , for hibs fans if hearts come from two behind and win the tie , should they get through and play you and then go on to play us or Celtic in the final and score a last minute winner . In your view would it cancel out your own acheivement last season ? 

Also hearts did score a last minute winning penalty  v Celtic in 2012 if I recall correctly in the semi final , causing Neil Lennon to once again nearly spontaneously combust with rage 
image.jpeg

Typical *** trying to make Lenny out to be the bad guy.

If you look at it closely, he's clearly just sneezed.

Unbelievable.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Just to add to the whose cup win was better , for hibs fans if hearts come from two behind and win the tie , should they get through and play you and then go on to play us or Celtic in the final and score a last minute winner . In your view would it cancel out your own acheivement last season ? 

They wouldn't have waited 114 years and wouldn't run on the pitch to batter the opposition because they are shitebags x 

Archived