Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Unless i'm very much mistaken, and I don't think I am, Jamie Walker's only sister is about 14.  Weirdo Hibs bassa's.

Erm, well apart from the fact she isn't and is actually on Twitter taking it quite well. Topcat took it worse than her.

8 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Erm, well apart from the fact she isn't and is actually on Twitter taking it quite well. Topcat took it worse than her.

Fair play. Happy to downgrade it from really creepy to plain creepy.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Fair play. Happy to downgrade it from really creepy to plain creepy.

Not as creepy as scoring the winning goal  a goal in a Derby and then proceeding to rub your baws Infront of a stand full of people which includes young children and females, eh?

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Not as creepy as scoring the winning goal  a goal in a Derby and then proceeding to rub your baws Infront of a stand full of people which includes young children and females, eh?

Aye, creepier.

I have nothing to add apart from by fuck Hibees, it must have been wonderful invading the pitch that day and getting it right up the Hun filth

A credit to Scottish Football, every single one of you 

6 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It's funny folk comparing Walker to McGinn. What's Walker done to deserve being mentioned in the same sentence as a double cup-winning internationalist?

Lacked the Celtic-mhindedness required for a call up from that wee rhat cunt Strachan? ChMampY.png

39 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

I have nothing to add apart from by fuck Hibees, it must have been wonderful invading the pitch that day and getting it right up the Hun filth

A credit to Scottish Football, every single one of you 

Every fans dream.

Beat the huns in the last minute then take the to the pitch to celebrate and batter their players* and fans**.

*Didn't happen.

**Huns came on for a fight, 

Every fans dream.
Beat the huns in the last minute then take the to the pitch to celebrate and batter their players* and fans**.
*Didn't happen.
**Huns came on for a fight, 

Would rather beat, nay, humiliate, our staunch rivals by a score of five to one in the final myself, but I do appreciate the joy in getting to beat to Huns in the final. We beat the original (good) Huns in the final back '98...was fair enjoyable. Even managed to behave like respectable human beings afterwards as well.

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Would rather beat, nay, humiliate, our staunch rivals by a score of five to one in the final myself, but I do appreciate the joy in getting to beat to Huns in the final. We beat the original (good) Huns in the final back '98...was fair enjoyable. Even managed to behave like respectable human beings afterwards as well.

Invading the pitch, smashing *** players, beats behaving like respectable human beings. Every. Single. Time.

Every other Scottish Cup final which doesn't end in such brilliant scenes from now on will be a massive disappointment.

Invading the pitch, smashing *** players, beats behaving like respectable human beings. Every. Single. Time.

Every other Scottish Cup final which doesn't end in such brilliant scenes from now on will be a massive disappointment.

Mindless thugs and vandals. A stain on football and society in general. Spoiled it for yourselves.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Mindless thugs and vandals. A stain on football and society in general. Spoiled it for yourselves.

I spoiled absolutely nothing for myself, it was the best day of my life and I wouldn't change a single detail about the whole weekend.

Being on the pitch was brilliant.

Archived