Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was part of a pitch invasion at Boghead when we clinched promotion in 1983. Went to approach Alex McDonald and shake his hand and just missed out on his number 10 shirt when he gave it to the wee boy next to me.

Did manage to blag one of the number 12 subs boards from the dugouts, which was swapped for a mars bar and a can of coke on the Manor Hearts bus when it stopped at Hartshill :lol:

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I was part of a pitch invasion at Boghead when we clinched promotion in 1983. Went to approach Alex McDonald and shake his hand and just missed out on his number 10 shirt when he gave it to the wee boy next to me.

Did manage to blag one of the number 12 subs boards from the dugouts, which was swapped for a mars bar and a can of coke on the Manor Hearts bus when it stopped at Hartshill :lol:

I thought you were a lot younger than that.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was part of a pitch invasion at Firhill in the mid '90s when Partick secured promotion.

It was fun at the time

Yaas

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

46 this year lol.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You can have a greenie for that.

Spoiled it for yourself IMO.

Loving the hearts, Celtic and rangers Joining forces on Twitter and Facebook saying we're over doing the cup stuff. 

Hearts fans who still go on about a cup final 5 years ago.

celtic fans who still go on about a cup final 50 years ago 

rangers fans who still go on about a battle in 1690 

Just now, LondonHibsFan said:

See Collum's the referee for Sunday. Think I would've rather had Thomson, he would've been on edge after that penalty he gave Celtic and let everything go. Didn't Neilson call Collum out once on his refereeing too?

I think everyone non old-firm has called Collum out mate, but I'd rather he wasn't in charge of any derby match.

The really disturbing fact is he's probably not our worst referee as it stands.

Archived