Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Pailleman said:

Another one. Whats wrong with what I said there? All factual.

Total football - pish.

Hibs an absolute joke - pish.

Punting it up to Holt - pish (although the gut bit is fact)

Hearts haven't been the better team in any derby for about 3 years. I'm not sure where all this confidence comes from all of a sudden.  Can you remember Raith almost eliminating you the previous round?  The same Raith that sacked their manager because they were pish. Hearts took extra time (and another couple of dodgy pens to beat them)

4-4-2, punting it up to big Holty and in the hope that Cummings can get onto something that bounces off his gut. Total. Football. Valencias ex assistant manager will very soon come to realise why hibs are an absolute joke. 

Fucking right, we're not coming to entertain you mutant cunts we're coming to knock you out of the cup for the third time in a row.

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Shite because Cathro left, obvs.

It's actually not far from the truth.  Cathro left to put out the cones at Newcastle in the summer of 2015 and the manager resigned a few months later. 

Laidlaw

Gray
McGregor
Forster/Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley

McGinn
McGeouch
Fyvie

Boyle/Keatings

Cummings

Can't decide between Forster and Fontaine + Boyle and Keatings. Maybe we can get away with playing 13 if Collum isn't focusing.

5 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Laidlaw

Gray
McGregor
Forster/Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley

McGinn
McGeouch
Fyvie

Boyle/Keatings

Cummings

Can't decide between Forster and Fontaine + Boyle and Keatings. Maybe we can get away with playing 13 if Collum isn't focusing.

This would be my team with Boyle instead of Keats.  He can get a run out when we go 3 up. 

Archived