Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

How on earth did Lennon play any part in us going down the shitter :lol:

ps Lennon was a wank long before 2012 in my eyes regardless 

Lenny came and replaced Mowbray when Rangers where on top, getting champions league money when not getting emptied early, the rest, is history (like your old club) 

8 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Lenny came and replaced Mowbray when Rangers where on top, getting champions league money when not getting emptied early, the rest, is history (like your old club) 

This point makes no sense , we arsed the champions league ourselves in 2012 after beating lennons Celtic to the title . By the time Celtic won the league the following season the damage Was already done  . Lennon had virtually no effect on our 2012 situation 

If anything for poor Lenny , life without the rangers was a bit of a bore so off he popped to Bolton 

1 hour ago, O-Bizzle said:

Evidence and reasoning of this, please. 

It's common knowledge your club are cheating cunts.  From penalties to red cards every other week. Wait until the seethe when Brother William gives us a 50/50 come Sunday :) 

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

This point makes no sense , we arsed the champions league ourselves in 2012 after beating lennons Celtic to the title . By the time Celtic won the league the following season the damage Was already done  . Lennon had virtually no effect on our 2012 situation 

If anything for poor Lenny , life without the rangers was a bit of a bore so off he popped to Bolton 

Lennon skooshing the league in 2012 after being miles behind and showing the manager he is assisted in making the decision to rangers rip going into admin then doon the pan.  Had rangers been ahead in the league no danger they would have applied for admin.  He along with Malmo killed your club once he assembled his own side.  Of course there's the bigotry too but I can see why you wouldn't like our Lenny. 

Neil Lennon is a hero. End of discussion. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Like his club

(Watching something die and doing nothing is the same as killing imo)

Effectively manslaughter.  They did bring out banners to be fair about "don't kill our club" to then say it wasn't killed anyway. 

Just now, Bambino7 said:

Lennon skooshing the league in 2012 after being miles behind and showing the manager he is assisted in making the decision to rangers rip going into admin then doon the pan.  Had rangers been ahead in the league no danger they would have applied for admin.  He along with Malmo killed your club once he assembled his own side.  Of course there's the bigotry too but I can see why you wouldn't like our Lenny. 

We were only 4 points behind and were on the brink of resigning Daniel cousin whilst filing for admin so I fail to see how being 4 points ahead would have made a monumental difference in all honesty . Lennon had zero effect on our fuck up . It was all our own undoing . 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

We were only 4 points behind and were on the brink of resigning Daniel cousin whilst filing for admin so I fail to see how being 4 points ahead would have made a monumental difference in all honesty . Lennon had zero effect on our fuck up . It was all our own undoing . 

Cool story.  You had fucked the league you where skooshing at one point.

Any news on Marciano? Would be a lot more comfortable with him in goal.  Not been mentioned at all though. 

5 hours ago, Pailleman said:

If ever there was a head gone post! Brilliant stuff! And that was so easy! I barely had to try! 

Haha, tremendous. Delusion, lies, anger, bitterness, hibernian bingo. I dont even know if you're being serious its so perfect.

Read this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_derby.

Wallow in your pain, little man following little team, because I love it.

!!!!!!!

Archived