Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

"And Lincoln is running away with it in the arsehole Derby.. Paulo fell at the first, winston gave a valiant effort but isn't very good...bu..but...But here comes tadger the badger and he's romping home!! Extraordinary stuff. Tadger the badger wins the arsehole Derby by about 10 lengths." 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that everyone who is lucky (or unlucky) enough to be at the game tomorrow enjoys it.
Sky Sports 2 for me and the likes of Fraser Fyvie who won't be there, and presumably Radio Scotland for HB75 sitting in a holding cell.

If the camera pans on me I'll blow you a kiss m8 xox

Speaking of '10 lengths', I reckon we'll be given them.

I'm dreading 'derby day'. We will have a comparably poorer side to last time and Hearts fans are arguing that they will have a comparably better side. While the latter may be true, I wasn't impressed by what I saw of them against Rangers & Motherwell. Hibs' ***nchbags looked likely to beat themselves and Motherwell were almost as cowardly as that *** at Hampden who begged me to beat his family instead of him (of course, I duly obliged after beating him to a pulp in front of them). Celtc must have the treble tied up, so I'm just hoping Hibs can avoid losing the cup to Hearts - although it will take a humiliation to hamper my eternal exuberance. Another hammering of the ***s would be lovely too.

thrWe look set to witness a role reversal: Hearts will setup to play 'The Hibs Way' whilst Hibs look set to play 'Hearts' Hoofball'. Luckily for Hibs, the muddy mounded eyesore of a pitch that I saw against Rangers will almost certainly favour Hibby hoofs up to Holt. I can't imagine Cathro & Co. will be happy with the state of their own turf, given the way they seem to play.

I don't believe the pitch will save us though; I think that we should go with three at the back in the absence of Hanlon, with Cummings & Holt upfront. If we end up going with a flat-four at the back, I would like to see Bartley, McGinn, McGeouch & Fyvie squeezed into midfield (the dreaded diamond). We may have been beaten by sides below us in the league, but we haven't faced a stronger side domestically and should treat them as such. Humphrey & Boyle on the wings would be quite a gamble, not least because of the pressure it has invited on our defence; we have proved incapable of winning from losing positions and attacking from the start could lead to disaster. Even the diamond would be a gamble, but I reckon it's less likely to feature Shinnie.

If Shinnie plays: we goad hard then we go home.

While the pitch isn't great at present, it's hardly public park standard. It certainly didn't stop us dealing the Huns a football lesson.

It is a bit shit that it's not in better nick, though. Up until last season we seemed to have one of the best kept pitches in Scotland.

4 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Any hearts fan who disagrees with Ma post is welcome to meet outside tynecastle before the game and youll received a swift backhand just like the **** got. Hail fucking hail, the Scottish cup holders are coming. Coming for you.

Roole Britania ya ***

2 hours ago, Winston Churchill said:

HIBS star Leigh Griffiths was arrested and charged by police probing shoplifting claims at a Tesco store yesterday.

He was rapped by his club earlier this month after telling a critic online to “go back to your own country”.

2 hours ago, Winston Churchill said:

HE is the Scots soccer star with a millionaire lifestyle and the world at his feet.

A police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with incidents in the Canonmills area. A report has been sent to the procurator fiscal."

Who can forget Vlad? The man who won you two cups. A true Hearts legend.

Fugitive former Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov is facing trial in Lithuania after being arrested in Moscow.

As his business empire collapsed, Romanov went into hiding. An international arrest warrant was taken out against him and he fled to Russia from his home in Lithuania. His last public sighting was at a basketball game in Moscow in October.

In his only interview since fleeing Kaunas, Romanov claimed he will be assassinated in a gangland hit if he goes back to Lithuania. He also claimed the Russian secret service had already foiled a plot to kill him and it has been reported that he hired three Chechen soldiers as minders.

14 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Who can forget Vlad? The man who won you two cups. A true Hearts legend.

Somewhere deep in the Russian countryside he'll be sitting in a mansion tomorrow with a few tinnies watching his team tear hibs a new one. 

4 minutes ago, Headshrinker said:

Somewhere deep in the Russian countryside he'll be sitting in a mansion tomorrow with a few tinnies watching his team tear hibs a new one. 

He might be watching, with prison-issue golash, in-between gangbangs.

1 hour ago, Mon Dieu said:

Speaking of '10 lengths', I reckon we'll be given them.

I'm dreading 'derby day'. We will have a comparably poorer side to last time and Hearts fans are arguing that they will have a comparably better side. While the latter may be true, I wasn't impressed by what I saw of them against Rangers & Motherwell. Hibs' ***nchbags looked likely to beat themselves and Motherwell were almost as cowardly as that *** at Hampden who begged me to beat his family instead of him (of course, I duly obliged after beating him to a pulp in front of them). Celtc must have the treble tied up, so I'm just hoping Hibs can avoid losing the cup to Hearts - although it will take a humiliation to hamper my eternal exuberance. Another hammering of the ***s would be lovely too.

thrWe look set to witness a role reversal: Hearts will setup to play 'The Hibs Way' whilst Hibs look set to play 'Hearts' Hoofball'. Luckily for Hibs, the muddy mounded eyesore of a pitch that I saw against Rangers will almost certainly favour Hibby hoofs up to Holt. I can't imagine Cathro & Co. will be happy with the state of their own turf, given the way they seem to play.

I don't believe the pitch will save us though; I think that we should go with three at the back in the absence of Hanlon, with Cummings & Holt upfront. If we end up going with a flat-four at the back, I would like to see Bartley, McGinn, McGeouch & Fyvie squeezed into midfield (the dreaded diamond). We may have been beaten by sides below us in the league, but we haven't faced a stronger side domestically and should treat them as such. Humphrey & Boyle on the wings would be quite a gamble, not least because of the pressure it has invited on our defence; we have proved incapable of winning from losing positions and attacking from the start could lead to disaster. Even the diamond would be a gamble, but I reckon it's less likely to feature Shinnie.

If Shinnie plays: we goad hard then we go home.

0ba41f273603018208e055cd83d9082dc262e038

Winnie needs a bigger boat!

"I just like staying"

Still can't see past a Hearts win which is the feeling I normally get before hubs win 1-0! I think we're much stronger than last year and have a striker for the first time in 20 years, hubs have a similar team to last year minus the loan players so maybe a bit weaker. 

Archived