Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Stokes was quite pish apart from the final, but would still be a better option than Holt according to the Hibs fans I know.

Stokes could at least raise his game when he could be bothered, which was understandably not often. Holt has offered nothing in the few games I've seen him this season, he just wont trouble our defence.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He says after admitting he's only watched a handful of hibs games. 

He'll chuck hughes about like a shite kappa tracksuit.

He's scored 3 goals in the Scottish lower leagues. The facts kind of speak for themselves.

He's more of a hold up man than goal scorer, he drags defenders all over the place making room for Cummings score. Winning flick ons ect is what he's in the team for, I have been disappointed with the number of goals he's scored tbf. 

He should be decent in the Derby where it could become a bit of a war and we need a physical presence. Would also play Bartley.

58 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Yeah but we switched from that to one up in the second half against Motherwell and looked far more potent.  Can see it going either way tbf.

I think that was due to Johnson not making an impact and not having another striker.

For the record Sowah looks twice the player of Rherras to me.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's more of a hold up man than goal scorer, he drags defenders all over the place making room for Cummings score. Winning flick ons ect is what he's in the team for, I have been disappointed with the number of goals he's scored tbf. 

He should be decent in the Derby where it could become a bit of a war and we need a physical presence. Would also play Bartley.

Yeah strikers that cant score goals tend to be disappointing, we had a similar issue with Sammon. Luckily we now have Goncalves.

No gonnae lie, that team that HB put up gives me the absolute fear purely because it has Fontaine in it, he's less of a liability in a back three but with Hanlon out I can't see Forster slotting in to make a 3.

Bartley needs to play, no doubt about it.

I'd go with this;

Laidlaw (assuming Rocky isn't fit)

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Humphrey
Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn

Holt
Cummings

9 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

If Hibs are going with a 4-4-2 I'll be delighted 

4-4-2, punting it up to big Holty and in the hope that Cummings can get onto something that bounces off his gut. Total. Football. Valencias ex assistant manager will very soon come to realise why hibs are an absolute joke. 

4 minutes ago, Pailleman said:

4-4-2, punting it up to big Holty and in the hope that Cummings can get onto something that bounces off his gut. Total. Football. Valencias ex assistant manager will very soon come to realise why hibs are an absolute joke. 

You don't come across as a nice individual. You also spout utter shite.  Them rolled into one = kickbacks finest. 

Hamilton

Struna Hughes Avlonitis Sowah

Tziolis

Kitchen    Cowie

Walker                          Nicholson

Goncalves

Archived