Pars V Accies

Laid-back Accie

can see why it was disallowed, looked soft at the time. In the second half when Murdoch literally fell over at a corner and the ref called a foul :huh:

That was the most predictable free kick going. Anytime the ref gives the players a lecture before a corner he will find a reason to give the defending team a free kick.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bad start to the day when my mate and I and our two sons were refused entry to the bar at the ground because we were "away" fans! Thanks for the info on here that we would be allowed in! Anyhoo to the game, a decent start from us which crumbled as soon as Gillespie gave the ball away cheaply to allow them to score. I feel for Gills because he was forced to play RB for so long and now he's back in midfield he looks lost, i can see him dropping out of the team. Brophy continues to frustrate, he looks slow and lazy at times and is too easily brushed off the ball, times running out for him. Bingham, Redmond and Daz all played well and Adams looks as if he may be decent. The Greek guy may be a player when or if, we get him fit! He was blowing out his arse after 20mins! At least we're still in the cup and to be honest i fancy us to be strong on Tuesday night.

37 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

A bad start to the day when my mate and I and our two sons were refused entry to the bar at the ground because we were "away" fans! Thanks for the info on here that we would be allowed in!

Tbf it was mentioned if you weren't wearing colours you'd get in. The bars at the ground - certainly for the "bigger" games - are usually home fans only. Personally I don't see the problem unless it's a rival club or whatever, but there you are.

Certainly need to have a couple of changes for Tuesday. I'd probably go:
Woods/Matthews
Adams Devlin Seaborne McMann
Donati
Kurtaj Gills MacKinnon Redmond
Bingham
Redmond shouldn't really be getting a game, but Imrie's probably better coming on from the bench if at all. The two centre-backs are atrocious, and as much as I don't think Jesus and Sarris are much better, they're certainly better than the current pairing.

A lot of hyperbole there. Devlin was my MOTM last week. Some weeks he's not so good but I'd hardly say he was atrocious. Sarris is definitely a better option to Seaborne. Brophy showed up well in the highlights, two great shots but I take it that's all he did? Does anyone know how many fans we took?

A lot of hyperbole there. Devlin was my MOTM last week. Some weeks he's not so good but I'd hardly say he was atrocious. Sarris is definitely a better option to Seaborne. Brophy showed up well in the highlights, two great shots but I take it that's all he did? Does anyone know how many fans we took?

Apparently just more than 500, 2 buses and three smoke bombs.

By the way, I really like Devlin as a person and he was great before his injury. I just don't think he's consistent at all, and for every good game he has 3 bad ones. Brophy is the best finisher at the club, but he doesn't get into those positions enough, can't play the lone striker role, although doesn't get much service.

A bad start to the day when my mate and I and our two sons were refused entry to the bar at the ground because we were "away" fans! Thanks for the info on here that we would be allowed in!

Why on earth did you tell whoever was on the door that you were an away fan?
Tbf it was mentioned if you weren't wearing colours you'd get in. The bars at the ground - certainly for the "bigger" games - are usually home fans only. Personally I don't see the problem unless it's a rival club or whatever, but there you are.

To do with policing and ensuring that it's home fans that get in I'd imagine.

Da_no1 having his usual strop at anyone who goes against the club on dot net I see. You're posts were well reasoned and thought out and he does his usual confrontational nonsense about how you were quiet when we got a draw. Well let's just be happy we have a club. Ah well we got relegated ah well that's ok. Doesn't matter if we got beat. Well done lads clap clap clap.
What a load of pish.

Another rambling pile of nonsense. I really don't think Grant needs you to back him up in any way. I made a few points none of them were having a go at anyone who goes against the club. Grow up.

The fact is we had 3 fairly easy chances to win that game comfortably but didn't take them. If we'd won that tie 2-0 I highly doubt anyone would have mentioned AJ or subs or performances against FT teams.

Goals change games and fans opinions. I do agree subs could've been used but I don't see many options on the bench other than fresh legs (which is no bad thing).

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Apparently just more than 500, 2 buses and three smoke bombs.

Smoke bomb numbers look right but going by the way only one section remotely full I'd estimate 300 or so. I thought you'd have been in the Main Stand tbh but if you have elements of your support that are letting off smoke bombs etc then I guess that's why you were behind the goals. I can't make it to midweek away games at the moment otherwise I'd have went to the replay. Quite like a wee trip through to NDP.

Archived