Pars V Accies

Laid-back Accie

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why? They're 3rd in the league above us, plus we almost always shite it at Snake Mountain.

Because we aren't as good as Morton given that they are challenging at the top of the league and we are 5 points off of the relegation play off place.

They seem a bomb scare at the back Morton had some really good chances given to them on a plate most other teams are well organised but lack the cutting edge miller gives The rangers

What's it like with the roadworks near Hamilton at the moment? Is it better just to stay on the main road and go through the Raith junction, or is it likely to be quicker to go through Motherwell? I've managed to completely avoid that whole area since they started, so I've no idea how much of a delay they'll cause.

I'm looking forward to this one - I do love the Scottish Cup and I always think there's something a bit special about a midweek replay in winter. Our best chance may have passed but I don't think either side played that well on Saturday, so if we play a bit better we should be competitive and still have a reasonable chance of going through.

I'm trying to think positive, that we can dig deep & snatch a 1-0 win. However, saw enough of both teams to think that there'll be a few goals tonight. Think it'll be 3-1 Hamilton which will give them another trip to Ibrox............nae luck

where is a good place to park?  A quick google map search looks like the Morrisons and the Bingo looks okay?  
Only been to NDP by train before. 

Loads of places; the industrial estate just up from Burnbank is where I usually go, but there's also: Sainsbury's, Morrison's, the massive car park across the road from the bingo and there's a big car park behind Equi's, too. As far as I'm aware, they're all free of charge.

There's a big free car park diagonally opposite the bingo. That's your best bet. 5 minutes walk to the ground and I assume it's good for a quick escape after the match.

Not a quick escape from the ACF, though. #HomeDays #Undefeated

There's a big free car park diagonally opposite the bingo. That's your best bet. 5 minutes walk to the ground and I assume it's good for a quick escape after the match.

Thats where I park and is the best for getting away from the ground.

Archived