Celtic v Inverness CT

Flybhoy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The day we chose Fon Williams over Brill was the day we were relegated. More interested in his fucking watercolours than playing football.

Dean Brill will be a free agent in the summer unless Colchester Utd decide to keep him.

I can't help thinking of the 'Yogi effect' and that a lot that has happened this season is down to his decisions on the squad last season. Richie's inexperience has been shown up, but I'm hoping he will learn from this and it will stand him in good stead in the future as long as we stay up.

Not going to be too bothered about the inevitable defeat today, since the main task is to stay up. Fon Williams need competition for his place, last thing we need with a perforated  defence is our number one keeper off form.

1 minute ago, topsider said:

Why don't Celtic players get booked for diving?

C'mon min, were you just born? It's because they are only ever victims, and their players never ever cheat. Or maybe they are simply better cheats? Or maybe refs shite it when it comes to giving decisions against them? 

I know that if ICT don't score soon they'll start losing players with frustration. Celtic are plying them clean aff the park. 

Archived