So this just happened...

On 23/01/2017 at 20:32, Honest Saints Fan said:

Disgusting lack of Steven MacLean in this video. Disgraceful Saints :thumbsdown

That was just a mix up.

He thought he was going to be singing and they would autotune out all his duff notes.

But you know Maclean - he just doesn't do artificial pitches....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

That was just a mix up.

He thought he was going to be singing and they would autotune out all his duff notes.

But you know Maclean - he just doesn't do artificial pitches....

Bravo sir. :cheers

11 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I couldn't watch it after 20 seconds. It's awful. That said, any publicity is good publicity. A Dunfermline fan shared the video and now we are all talking about it!

The Alan Lithgow school of thought does not stand scrutiny.

Normally I'm on board with stuff like this a wee fun initiative to at least try to get some fans through the doors or appeal to a different crowd.

That said, this was truly cringeworthy. The players look so awkward except Millar and they've ruined what was one of the first songs I had on CD...

Normally I'm on board with stuff like this a wee fun initiative to at least try to get some fans through the doors or appeal to a different crowd.

That said, this was truly cringeworthy. The players look so awkward except Millar and they've ruined what was one of the first songs I had on CD...

Chris Millar probably spent all night practicing whereas the rest were pulled aside before training tbf.

15 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

"Scottish Premier league side St. Johnstone just put out a promo video for their match against Hamilton Accies on January 28th, and it’s spectacularly bad. It’s really bad. It’s awful."

Spot on.

• 3 months later...

Archived