Gourock afc

Donza1717

Donza .... yesterday you said the gourock manager 'molloy' had left. Now today you have said it again? How can he leave twice?

Maybe if you keep telling yourself that it will come true one day. Stop stirring the pot wae bull sh*t rumours you heard from your 'inverclyde pal'

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated before I have no interest in the inverclyde scene as you call it I live across the water but trust me the manager of Gourock has left there club and again I don't take any happiness in stating it ,why doesn't some one Correct me ?because I'm right 

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 02:40, Di0mind said:

As a regular reader on both this and the junior forums I feel agreaved at the accusations being put towards Chris and his team at Gourock i.e. Cheats and disgrace etc when what happened was Gourock lost there goalkeeper during the warm up at the weekend and replaced him with an ex player who was over taking in the match who happens to be a centre back beleieving he was still a registered player.Without me knowing how the guy played I am led to beleive Gourock learned  on sat evening that the guy was no longer registered when a commitee memeber who didn't attend the game informed the management of this at which point the club immediately informed the safa of there mistake .

If you believe that version of events you're off your nut. They played a player under an assumed name, one who was signed with Gourock. Realised they'd been rumbled and tried to minimise the damage. So no need to feel 'agreaved' Di0mind.

Fair enough Donza i believe you don't take any pleasure in it, but I call bull shit on your comments. Gourock f*cked up, admitted their mistake (or got caught out) and will take their punishment on the chin. I don't think it merits 'losing a dressing room in 48 hours and the manager leaving the club' as you put it, especially when they are title favourites, give us peace. Who is your "reliable source"? We shall see how reliable he is on Saturday then if/when Molloy turns up against Bridgewater.

St Pats have a cheek. 

They done it laast season in the league. They played a boy for at least half a dozen games who was signed with Vale of Leven junirs. Old Rodgers at St Pats was quick to sweep it under the carpet though. 

The boy that played up fron McColl I think his name is. 

Do you think this happens a lot in amateur football

For me this is worse than someone paying a player

What does other players who are subs for these teams think if a player gets a start before them. I know this case was different it was a keeper.

Every team that does this should get punished heavily .

The bankies travel to Renfrew on sat however I'll take in this match.Who will be in charge of the away side ?

And yes I would guess it happens a lot in the game however Gourock have been caught and should be rightfully punished .

Prediction from  myself Judging by league tables and the goings on of Gourock this week is a 4-1 home Win.

Probably happens more than you think but will be more noticeable at a higher level.
I wouldn't be overly happy if I was going every week, paying monthly fees then the manager turns round and says "we're playing this ringer today".

You will find it happens more at the lower end of junior football where players and teams are less known by their opponents. It probably wouldn't be a case of leaving a signed regular out for a ringer (he could just be a trialist) more so teams that struggle for bodies and draft in guys to fill the spaces.

21 hours ago, Wilsy said:

Auld yin with knowledge, would that mistake be st pats going to the central scottish league?

Yes .....they were consistence in getting to the latter stages of the Scottish / West Cup even won it on a few occasions now since joining that League they are out both by the Chinese new year !!!! [ except one season ]

As for the situation on Saturday it does sound if the club were caught out and then tipped off to own up.......I would point out that the tie is not automatic handed to St.Pat's they have to claim it by protesting within 3 days of the fixture being played a bit awkward situation for the secretary to write a letter to himself....lol......

Yes .....they were consistence in getting to the latter stages of the Scottish / West Cup even won it on a few occasions now since joining that League they are out both by the Chinese new year !!!! [ except one season ]
As for the situation on Saturday it does sound if the club were caught out and then tipped off to own up.......I would point out that the tie is not automatic handed to St.Pat's they have to claim it by protesting within 3 days of the fixture being played a bit awkward situation for the secretary to write a letter to himself....lol......

They have been to semi final of the Scottish twice in recent years

Auld yin

You still blowing your trumpet about the Csafl? Get over it all these clubs left Safl as it was in decline. Easier to win a major than win the premier league imo. No easy games. Unfortunately some teams who are successful in other leagues that have joined have got there and struggled. Possibly because their players are used to winning and then don't fancy it when going gets tough.

Archived