Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected about 1200 tbh.

It's about 1 and a half thousand less than what we took to Raith.

Let's be honest the Townies, think that's the cute name the Wee Fife teams give you, go to the Raith games only because you have a chance of a result. They are fed up getting turned over by us now.

Can you imagine the glee in their ranks when they actually get a result against us. DVD time I tell you.

Let's be honest the Townies, think that's the cute name the Wee Fife teams give you, go to the Raith games only because you have a chance of a result. They are fed up getting turned over by us now.

Can you imagine the glee in their ranks when they actually get a result against us. Betamax time I tell you.

Sorted

Better away day, easier to get too and a better atmosphere, easy to see why people prefer it tbh.

People are bored of Falkirk for many reasons, the fact it's an absolutely awful away day doesn't help, it doesn't feel like a "derby day".

It used to be that some people preferred Falkirk games and some preferred Raith games, after the title winning season I don't know anyone that didn't prefer the Fife derby's.

And that was in a season where we got more joy from Falkirk than Raith.

You're a bit like a modern day Airdrie.

Better away day, easier to get too and a better atmosphere, easy to see why people prefer it tbh.

People are bored of Falkirk for many reasons, the fact it's an absolutely awful away day doesn't help, it doesn't feel like a "derby day".

It used to be that some people preferred Falkirk games and some preferred Raith games, after the title winning season I don't know anyone that didn't prefer the Fife derby's.

And that was in a season where we got more joy from Falkirk than Raith.

You're a bit like a modern day Airdrie.

What is the excuse for not turning up at EEP?

Ask the 4574 Falkirk fans that turned up last week yet couldn't make it across the bridge.

You don't go over a bridge to get to TFS. Wtf are you wittering on about

Problem is always the same when the results are so one sided. The losing side soon loses interest. It's like the ryder cup when America used to pump Britain every other year. Perhaps you should merge with Raith. You'd maybe give us a wee bit more of a game.

Imagine when your club is playing a cup replay a relatively shirt drive from home you are in an Internet forum. Just like the OF Armchair Supporters Clubs.

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Imagine when your club is playing a cup replay a relatively shirt drive from home you are in an Internet forum. Just like the OF Armchair Supporters Clubs.

The single biggest game they'll play all season.

Archived