Football Shirts

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He sent me a pm offering some boring "Sterling" knock off instead. Not happy.

The sterling shirt and all of my other shirts are genuine. As you can see in the attached picture there is a seal on the label which says that it is a licensed product.9B50863E-ABFD-45B4-8C93-06856F127389.thumb.jpeg.3621f89bd56a7e7f3a36f7e6b5989212.jpeg

Cheers

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think your money might disappear into the Twilight Zone...

Actually not because I am looking forward for transactions via paypal which offers purchase protection. Furthermore I joined this topic because I want to come towards somebody who maybe looks for a shirt I own. It is maybe not an appropriate way to do so but I am trying my best and I honestly do not have any bad intentions. :) 

8 hours ago, Fußballfan said:

Actually not because I am looking forward for transactions via paypal which offers purchase protection. Furthermore I joined this topic because I want to come towards somebody who maybe looks for a shirt I own. It is maybe not an appropriate way to do so but I am trying my best and I honestly do not have any bad intentions. :) 

I wouldn’t worry about it you sound like an honest trader like myself ,sold a few vehicles on hear to people and got nothing but hassle in return ,pm’s daily saying “there’s saw dust in the gearbox “ “the cover note insurance you arranged is not valid and I’ve had an accident “ 

Edited by Arthur daley

On 31/08/2021 at 06:43, Raithie said:

Website asks folk to get in touch if order hasn't arrived in 4 to 5 weeks. I'm passed that timeframe and chased up a week ago with no reply to email and no other way of contacting them/him. Twitter page doesn't seem to exist anymore. Hopefully won't have to put a dispute through my bank.

If yon boy reads this site, reply min 😅

I bought a top last year and so did my mate was about 6 weeks or so before it arrived. I'm sure you will receive it soon .the quality seemed decent though the badge is stitched though its quite a bit different from the ayr badge .

50 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I bought a top last year and so did my mate was about 6 weeks or so before it arrived. I'm sure you will receive it soon .the quality seemed decent though the badge is stitched though its quite a bit different from the ayr badge .

Aye I'll just bide my time and hope the tops turn up at some point. Much like Ayr the Rovers badge is slightly different as well but nothing major. How did you find the sizing?

10 hours ago, Fußballfan said:

Fair enough, I was just making a bad pun on "Serling" as you'd misspelled "Sterling"

Rod Serling was the producer of "The Twilight Zone"

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Aye I'll just bide my time and hope the tops turn up at some point. Much like Ayr the Rovers badge is slightly different as well but nothing major. How did you find the sizing?

Felt the sizing was a bit big .im a medium and my shirt is medium but its more like a large .I wish I got the small. 

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Austrians have no sense of humour...that and your shite joke means I can only give you 2/10.

I knew a nice Austrian from Salzburg once called Gerlinde (it's an Austrian name not a big team found name)

As I was a randy student at the time- wid

Classic Football Shirts just a couple of weeks ago had plenty of mid 00s Man Utd shirts with no-name or number printed in various sizes and ranging from about £50 - £90. 

This week there seems to be very few plain shirts left but they now have lots of Man Utd shirts in various sizes with ‘Ronaldo 7’ on the back ranging from £149 - £199. 

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Classic Football Shirts just a couple of weeks ago had plenty of mid 00s Man Utd shirts with no-name or number printed in various sizes and ranging from about £50 - £90. 

This week there seems to be very few plain shirts left but they now have lots of Man Utd shirts in various sizes with ‘Ronaldo 7’ on the back ranging from £149 - £199. 

Seen that today. 100% at it.

Used to buy something whenever they had 20% off but have noticed they don't have any really decent stock in these days and if you see any shirts on there you like they will still be there this time next year. 

Well I'm hitting over 7 weeks since ordering from Dunnottar and after umpteen requests via their online contact form for an update and getting no replies I've decided to put a claim through via my credit card company for a refund. Their website also offers contact via Twitter but the Twitter account appears to be suspended. Notice there's a review up on Trustpilot of someone with similar issues (albeit he received his order) but no replies when seeking a refund. 

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, amnarab said:

Came across this today20211002_190414.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Clydebank?

Best shirt ever was the Monaco effort from the late 80s with Lada as the sponsor.  I had it but people would rip the pish when I wore it. Teuchter c***s. I was right and they were wrong.

I'm interested in getting my mitts on a Hellas Verona shirt. Not necessarily the current one, but an attractive vintage. Can't see anything cheap on eBay though...

On 10/09/2021 at 09:26, Raithie said:

Well I'm hitting over 7 weeks since ordering from Dunnottar and after umpteen requests via their online contact form for an update and getting no replies I've decided to put a claim through via my credit card company for a refund. Their website also offers contact via Twitter but the Twitter account appears to be suspended. Notice there's a review up on Trustpilot of someone with similar issues (albeit he received his order) but no replies when seeking a refund. 

I'm sure they are not manufactured abroad and just spam random people to sell stuff for them. I'm sure there was some woman on twitter the other day advertising a similar set up to Dunnottar. Wouldn't surprise me if they've done a rangers......

On 10/09/2021 at 09:26, Raithie said:

I’m pretty sure I seen Dunnotar selling on Facebook Marketplace just yesterday.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m pretty sure I seen Dunnotar selling on Facebook Marketplace just yesterday.

I received one of the tops a few days ago (I ordered 2) so fook knows what's happened to the other one. I've still yet to have any reply from him at any point so no doubt if I chase the missing top I'll continue to get zero response. The top itself is a fucking abomination in terms of the picture on the website and what I've received. Complete polar opposite to another reproduced retro Rovers top I bagged on ebay couple of weeks ago which is utterly sensational in terms of quality. Pity as was really looking forward to the Dunnottar tops.