Hamilton Accies v Inverness CT - Tues 31st

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Hamilton Academical.

We'll be in the Championship next season lads.  24 months after being the 3rd best team in the country by about 30,000 miles.

This is nailed on to be one of the worst games of football ever witnessed in the Scottish top flight. I'm only going to see who wins the face-off between the young teams to decide who are Scotland's undisputed top boys.  

We really have to win this, even a draw would be a poor result considering we're at home. If Canning can't have the players fired up for this then he may as well call it a day. My prediction is we'll get three points then get beat off Killie on Saturday.

6 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

This is it, do or die. 

Lose this, and I'll try to begin to accept we'll be in the championship next season.

Pretty much how I am thinking as well. Even a draw and I'm becoming more and more resigned to ICT not being able to get into 10th place. Surprised that we asked for this to be brought forward. An extra days rest would have been good and with the hindsight now of some of our players being ill on Saturday playing another game so soon after that seems daft.

Fon Williams
Raven Mckay Warren Tremarco
Draper Polworth
Doran Cole Mulraney
Anier

12 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

If we lose this I am fully #ForanOut. Three wins in 22 league games is dire and the pressure would be ramping up on anyone else right now.

If he loses this one I'd say we're done. Don't even see a new manager keeping us up.

I think if we fail to win we either equal or set a new club record for the number of games in a row without a win. 

3 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

What if Billy Mckay joins before midnight?

Expecting a hat trick for Mckay now in a 5 - 1 win.

EDIT: Some chat that Tremarco and Tansey will both miss this game with an illness.

Archived