St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Lenny n Brendan bonding in the studio as the whole panel burst out laughing at the ease in which Celtic scored the fifth.

Show me a better piece of television and I'll show you a liar.

HH

Edgy as fuck trolling there mate.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

Lenny n Brendan bonding in the studio as the whole panel burst out laughing at the ease in which Celtic scored the fifth.

Show me a better piece of television and I'll show you a liar.

HH

At least when Brendan turns up the attempts to punt Dembele to England die down a bit.

Just a reminder to the diddies going mental about Thomson favouring Celtic that he disallowed a Sviatchenko header v sevco at Hampden in October for Clint Hill taking a tumble.

That's just from the top of my head. He's just a really poor referee

Are you fucking serious?

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've got two absolutely ridiculous penalty decisions in your favour today alone, you absolutely stupid cunt.

Hurting much?

I don't generally resort to personal insults but you come across as whiny little bitch.

Get over it.

I'm sure it's already been covered but the game has totally swung on those two penalty decisions. From 3-1 to 2-2 and the momentum totally with Celtic, there wasn't really any hope of us gaining anything from the match after that, especially given Celtic can bring on a multi-million pound striker off the bench. Even at 3-1 I wouldn't have been confident of taking three points so it's just a shame the referee can ruin the game in the way he did. The Swanson decision I can accept, but surely you have to be 100% certain to give the handball? Absolute muppet.

Archived