Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 4th February, 2017

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He certainly shows some good touches. If he can cut out the diving he could go on to have a career like Ian black. Shrewsbury would be a massive move for him. He'd really stand out at that level and could, and I say could because you can't predict the future in football, but he could become a Shrewsbury legend. Good luck to the lad.

I'm surprised a league 1 or even a top, and I mean top, league 2 team haven't had a wee gamble on him. Give Hearts the 60k they would want and take a chance on the boy.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

motherwell have had the better chances in the game so far but i think if hearts get a decent chance they will put it away,you can see hearts have that extra wee bit of quality,motherwell should be winning the game at half-time.

vqvFCjx.png

motherwell have had the better chances in the game so far but i think if hearts get a decent chance they will put it away,you can see hearts have that extra wee bit of quality,motherwell should be winning the game at half-time.

I thought Hearts created more and looked more dominant. Other than the offside chance, and the free kick from a dive, I can't really think of much that Motherwell have offered. Hearts will get a deserved winner second half I think.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

07.png

Archived