Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

Brilliant offload from the 8.....Connor Murray could have risked a yellow by just jumping on the ball since the penalty was already coming. Would have been cynical but sure an all black would have done it

I think he tried to kick it away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minter seeing Scottish flags in the crowd. Where is the self respect

Tbf they would have probably bought tickets long before squad was announced. If I'd spent that kind of money on flights accommodation n tickets I'd still rock up no matter how pissed off I was with gatland

Tbf they would have probably bought tickets long before squad was announced. If I'd spent that kind of money on flights accommodation n tickets I'd still rock up no matter how pissed off I was with gatland

So would I mate.. absolutely. Not sure I'd take my saltire to game tho

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

I dunno, in NZ with a SH ref you never know.

My old man has a theory that when a Glasgow Scotland try goes to the TMO, the question is always "Is there any reason I can't award a try", thus allowing them to provide any possible evidence that it should be disallowed.

My old man has a theory that when a Glasgow Scotland try goes to the TMO, the question is always "Is there any reason I can't award a try", thus allowing them to provide any possible evidence that it should be disallowed.

Reading that I had a picture of lacey in my head!

Archived