Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Please my lord be true

I might be asking for a lot here but, if there is a God up there, could he make another Rangers administration fall on the same day that a poll shows 51% in favour of independence. I may need to unblock a lot of folk on twitter in that eventuality.

Looks like warbs and co have fucked it up big time.
I can only imagine the sevco fans will be (even more) raging.

They seem delighted on RM. Plenty of back slapping about how well the boards handled it.

1 minute ago, Owsley said:

I might be asking for a lot here but, if there is a God up there, could he make another Rangers administration fall on the same day that a poll shows 51% in favour of independence. I may need to unblock a lot of folk on twitter in that eventuality.

We're 3 days away from the 5th year anniversary of the original administration announcement. 13th February 2012. If it could be confirmed on that date, that'd be magical.

9 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Please my lord be true

Would certainly be interesting.

Sevco fans would be scrambling to claim they're a "new club" because the points penalty is 15 for a first offence and 25 for a second...

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Usually I'd say something like "shite, they might actually get a good manager now" but who the fuck is going to take this basket case on? No high decent level is going to risk taking the job.

Daily Record reckons Frank de Boer or Billy Davies or Tommy Wright or Derek McInnes :lol:

From what ive seen, most Rangers fans are happy to see the back of him regardless of how this situation has been handled. Even better for them if hes saved them the compensation they wouldve needed to pay him and his backroom staff in the event of sacking them all

Archived