Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Usually I'd say something like "shite, they might actually get a good manager now" but who the fuck is going to take this basket case on? No high decent level is going to risk taking the job.

Terry Butcher said that he's interested. :thumsup2 

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looks like warbs and co have fucked it up big time.

I can only imagine the sevco fans will be (even more) raging.

The on line brigade were wanting him out so they will be delighted, more so when it looks like they have managed that at no cost.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Roddy Forsyth in the telegraph, their agent asked for them to be released and Rangers obliged.

You were banned for a month for point scoring over child abuse. When we want your input we'll ask for it. Until that point sit in the corner and shut up you utterly despicable cretin.

Usually I'd say something like "shite, they might actually get a good manager now" but who the fuck is going to take this basket case on? No high decent level is going to risk taking the job.

I genuinely thought they had a cracking manager. The best in Scotland I'm sure I've been quoted as saying. Excellent pedigree but he's well and truly fucked it this season. Marvellous stuff.

Would certainly be interesting.
Sevco fans would be scrambling to claim they're a "new club" because the points penalty is 15 for a first offence and 25 for a second...

Oh my. Imagine this scenario: State you are a new club or take -25 and get relegated. The seethe would be something else.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

You were banned for a month for point scoring over child abuse. When we want your input we'll ask for it. Until that point sit in the corner and shut up you utterly despicable cretin.

Stop attention seeking James.

Archived