Blast From The Past!

Just now, 8MileBU said:

We all get our wuckin fords muddled up mate, I'm just jesting with you! emoji106.png

I mind everyone hated The Million Dollar Man when I was a nipper. My auld man used to do impressions of his cackle to piss me off! emoji1.png

He said he loved the character he played because he got to throw money about like it was confetti at times and got to treat people like shit to get money off him. I preferred the old UK wrestling because I didn't know any better and thought the wrestling was real.

He said he loved the character he played because he got to throw money about like it was confetti at times and got to treat people like shit to get money off him. I preferred the old UK wrestling because I didn't know any better and thought the wrestling was real.

Are you in your 40's Hellbhoy? I'm 36 but I can only barely remember the old UK wrestling but it's a total blur. I can remember Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks etc but not really from watching it.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Are you in your 40's Hellbhoy? I'm 36 but I can only barely remember the old UK wrestling but it's a total blur. I can remember Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks etc but not really from watching it.

48 mate and don't act like it. :lol: I intend to be a fun Grandpa for the grand kids and total embarrassment to my kids. :) 

14 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Vague memories of an Irish guy who used to get battered off his wife whenever he lost and auld grannies running belting haystacks with their bags.

Did big daddy used to advertise sauce?

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Does anyone remember the weird rumour that you could get free calls by tapping the digits of the telephone number on hang up button?

Image result for touch tone phone

Not certain if it was free but you could definitely tap out the number that way. Hard to do without messing up, especially with a few zeros.

15 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxwm1nHc3SnIADdg06k_Z

Old man bought one of these. Not sure what he was thinking. Four kids in the back was a real squeeze.

Another my dad had. A Renault 4 if my memory is right?

I had a 5 to learn in,had the dash mounted gear stick.

Cost me £50 :P 

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Does anyone remember the weird rumour that you could get free calls by tapping the digits of the telephone number on hang up button?

You used to be able to get free calls out of these if you used a lollipop stick in the money slot to trick the mechanism that you had pushed a coin in.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Doesn't Hannibal Lecter do that in Red Dragon?