Raith v Hibs

12 hours ago, throbber said:

You're a Raith ST holder but have seen 15 Hibs matches this season? I am a Hibs ST holder and I don't think I have seen them 15 times this season.

I've just checked and it is exactly 15 games including two away trips - Tannadice and Tynecastle. My record is poor, having only seen Hibs win twice - 4-0 at home to QotS and 3-0 at home to United. To be fair, that likely says more about the Hibs home form, but I did think I was a jinx for part of the season when they had won every game I hadn't been at but hadn't picked up 3 points in any give I was at. I didn't witness at win between the Scottish Cup Final and the Queens game in mid-November! 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rover the Moon said:

I understand maybe going to some games at Easter Road if you live in Edinburgh but away matches? Are you a Hibby or a Rover?

I'm a Rover. I have been for the last 15 years. I've been to 3 away Hibs matches in my life. The Scottish Cup Final, Tynecastle (which is also in Edinburgh) and Dundee United to see a top of the table clash, in the city I went to University - which I used to catch up with some United supporting mates. 

As well as attending every Rovers home game this season I have made 2 trips to Easter Road, once to Tannadice, once to East End Park and twice to Station Park. 

I've been to a number of other football games this year too - want me to go into them as well? Hearts v FC Infonet, Scotland U21's at Tynecastle. Edinburgh City v East Fife and I was at East Fife on the opening day of the season. 

That help? 

Some boy - it does come across as strange that you have a season ticket at starks park though but I would be the same and go and watch what ever match I could depending on location. Mostly go for the beer tbh.

I'm a Rover. I have been for the last 15 years. I've been to 3 away Hibs matches in my life. The Scottish Cup Final, Tynecastle (which is also in Edinburgh) and Dundee United to see a top of the table clash, in the city I went to University - which I used to catch up with some United supporting mates. 
As well as attending every Rovers home game this season I have made 2 trips to Easter Road, once to Tannadice, once to East End Park and twice to Station Park. 
I've been to a number of other football games this year too - want me to go into them as well? Hearts v FC Infonet, Scotland U21's at Tynecastle. Edinburgh City v East Fife and I was at East Fife on the opening day of the season. 
That help? 

Definite Hibee type post.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hope Rovers enjoy my £20 from Saturday as that game was fucking garbage. Hibs will win the league but worst champions ever? Doubt they'll care tbf.

We wouldn't give a f**k. I do think we are far from being locked in league winners though. We've not been convincing since we pumped United 3-0 and no longer have Commons to win us games. 

We were ok on Saturday and I'd have taken a draw to begin with. Certainly stages of the game showed some signs of improvement but 2nd half was brutal at times and wasn't far away from Locke'esque. I'll give Hughes the benefit of the doubt in the sense he'd only had a week to work with the players. I'm sure over the next week or 2 we'll start to see a more consistent performance and hopefully get some wins under our belt. 

Archived