The Rangers v Accies, Sat 4th March 12:30

cdhafc1874

Dont tell me match officials are not one sided towards the money clubs - THREE major outrageous decsions not given in favour of Rangers, two sendings off as clear as you'd see in any other game not given and a non penalty awarded.

Go on SFA, tell us theyre not biased... arseholes.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Dont tell me match officials are not one sided towards the money clubs - THREE major outrageous decsions not given in favour of Rangers, two sendings off as clear as you'd see in any other game not given and a non penalty awarded.

Go on SFA, tell us theyre not biased... arseholes.

We dont have any money mate and are now called Sevco.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

We dont have any money mate and are now called Sevco.

Thats not my point. Rangers are a big club and draw big crowds, big bucks and prestige to the tournament, whereas Accies are noboddies in comparison. As Craig Levein famously found out, small clubs get no change from referees at places like Ibrox.

If the SFA had any integrity Beaton wouldnt be allowed to blow a whistle again but they wont, theyre totally behind him. Different story if the Accies manager told them the facts tho.

40 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Thats not my point. Rangers are a big club and draw big crowds, big bucks and prestige to the tournament, whereas Accies are noboddies in comparison. As Craig Levein famously found out, small clubs get no change from referees at places like Ibrox.

The same ref got it wrong at Pittodrie and cost us points earlier in the season.

That's fitba.

Brother Jon Cheaton's antics distract from 2 things:

Firstly, there was a debate on twitter recently about whether Canning is worse than Colin Millar. Its very hard to tell. However, this is the worst most disorganised Accies team in recent memory. We were all over the place defensively the first 15 minutes, it was shambolic. However, we strangely then took a grip of the game despite being awful. However, any control we had was between the halfway line and the Sevco 18 yard line. We didnt look like doing anything with it. Bingham was completely isolated and if we somehow manage to stay up then Imrie is done.

We have no leaders in the team, no one willing to take responsibility for anything. Long gone are the days of McLaughlin and Neil arguing with with other, or of Sheena growling. Not even a Simon Mensing to smash opposition players about. Nothing, just completely spineless. Even as pish as we have been at times over the years thats what makes it a bit harder to take.

As much as I like having Donati he was hopeless when the chips are down. Lost his man at 2 of the corners we conceded from and more interested in hitting lazy hopeless hollywood passes out for a Sevco goal kick. Like an older version of Ali Crawford.

Secondly, the consolation is that some amongst the zombies now think they have a team after beating arguably the worst Accies team in possibly 20 years. Despite this they still required a helping hand from the ref to get the advantage. Celtic will wipe the floor with them next week. Then ill enjoy crawing to all the zombies who have suddenly crawled out the woodwork to post on my facebook for the first time in 4 and a half years.

Every cloud and that.

The same ref got it wrong at Pittodrie and cost us points earlier in the season.

That's fitba.

I actually agree with part of that. The ref was slightly conned in that game by a very clever player. Madison is very quick and weighs about 4 stone ringing wet so you could blow him over. Seen that incident many times and still not 100% either way. Maybe 75% of the thinking it wasn't a free kick.

Context is needed as regards the ref's decisions between above game and yesterday however. The penalty where the rangers player weaved about like a 12 pints of Stella victim? Okay, perhaps the very softest of penalties.
The handling well outside the box and the assault? Absolutely no grey area whatsoever. It is inconceivable that any decent or honest official would not show a red on both occasions.

I don't claim, I'm really not. I'm just blessed with common sense and the ability to think for myself I guess. :rolleyes:

Well, that certainly doesn't sound like the typical Rangers fan. And yet .....

The penalty decision was correct, clumsy defending by the Hamilton player.

Wes was lucky to get away with that and should have seen red.

Garner's tackle on Imrie, fcuking amazing and nice to see Imrie get a taste of his own medicine. A yellow was probably fair enough.

The penalty decision was correct, clumsy defending by the Hamilton player.
Wes was lucky to get away with that and should have seen red.
Garner's tackle on Imrie, fcuking amazing and nice to see Imrie get a taste of his own medicine. A yellow was probably fair enough.

With you on the Imrie thing. Wee thug.

The biggest disappointment is that Garner didn't break his own leg as he smashed Imries to bits.

Two rodents in one fell swoop would've been worth £1.8m.

Archived