The Rangers v Accies, Sat 4th March 12:30

cdhafc1874

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The seethe on here about Rangers getting a penalty, then scoring and winning. :lol:

Some folk really are a parody of themselves where that lot are concerned, they turn into a fuming, blabbering mess. :lol:

Referee's checklist:
Keeper handles outside box - do hee haw about it cause he's the Rangers keeper- TICK
Give Rangers very soft and dodgy penalty cause I'm at Ibrox - TICK
Send Dougie Imrie off for no reason at all
Disallow an Accies goal
Get Walter Smith's autograph cause I've heard he's watching the match

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

The seethe on here about Rangers getting a penalty, then scoring and winning. :lol:

Some folk really are a parody of themselves where that lot are concerned, they turn into a fuming, blabbering mess. :lol:

Bore off, ***.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

I'd rather be a fuming, blabbering mess than a *** too ashamed to admit their a *** on an anonymous football forum, to the point that I actually pretended to support a different team instead, you total and utter waste of human skin. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

I'd rather be a fuming, blabbering mess than a *** too ashamed to admit their a *** on an anonymous football forum, to the point that I actually pretended to support a different team instead, you total and utter waste of human skin. 

So much anger :lol:

27 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Only if you make a genuine attempt to play the ball, something Gillespie clearly wasn't doing

I never knew that, had a quick look to see if there was anything on the SFA or FIFA rules but nothing confirms or denies it. Ill take your word for it though

Archived