Not populist not xenophobes they are racist

pawpar

14 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I'm still not seeing where I called the poster something derogatory?

I don't think you did .....well, maybe by association to the words written, but not directly......so no problem !

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/2/2017 at 13:01, Alert Mongoose said:

Which name did I call him?

On 3/2/2017 at 13:27, Wee Willie said:

This is probably the most ill-informed, naive and downright stupid view I've ever seen on P&B and there has been plenty of candidates.

:whistle

Looks like the consensus is that I'm wrong and I apologise :wub:

It just looks tae me that calling a post ill-informed, naive & stupid is in effect calling the poster the same.

Looks like the consensus is that I'm wrong and I apologise :wub:
It just looks tae me that calling a post ill-informed, naive & stupid is in effect calling the poster the same.

I do think that anyone who suggests that the rich are not plundering nation's resources is being incredibly naive. The flight of capital from nations to wealthy individuals is astonishing and growing exponentially. A few benefit scroungers is a useful tool for those in power to minimise the exposure of this.

22 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I do think that anyone who suggests that the rich are not plundering nation's resources is being incredibly naive. The flight of capital from nations to wealthy individuals is astonishing and growing exponentially. A few benefit scroungers is a useful tool for those in power to minimise the exposure of this.

Fair do's :)

22 hours ago, Shades75 said:

I liked this paragraph

'The forces opposed to Scottish independence have much to lose. The
Labour Party thinks it needs Scotland's votes but won't break with the
neoliberal doctrine Scotland rejects. The military knows that Scottish
independence will result in the end of the UK's nuclear weapons in a space
of a year or so. The Treasury knows that the only reason the UK's dire
balance of trade figures are not a source of national angst is that North Sea
Oil disguises the fact that the UK doesn't export much. The landed classes
have been using Scotland's land as a safe investment opportunity, leaving
Scotland with the greatest concentration of land ownership in the developed
world. And all of your London elite are petrified at Britain losing its place as
a permanent member of the UN Security Council, an inevitable outcome
once you don't have nukes.'

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 08:36, Alert Mongoose said:

I'm still not seeing where I called the poster something derogatory?

I'm not offended and you did not say anything bad about me beyond my opinion.

:)I'm not stupid though. :)

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 02:21, Alert Mongoose said:

We are on the same side here, friend. That's why I voted Trump.

And the unionists want Scotland to to remain with/ be part of this kind of society. Also, I'M racist because I don't want a racist Scotland. Evil, evil peepul

I agree to a point but I wouldn't be surprised if a few of these people were Scottish. We have our fair share of racist morons.

This is why we don't read the Daily Mail comments section, people. There's nothing extraordinary about that at all.

It's good to remind yourself every now and then that these people are in our midst. Fingers in the ears ignoring it doesn't help.

9 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Even the Guardian is heading the same way

I'm struggling to think of a time I've read anything worthwhile in any comments section TBH. Even sites that you'd think would be hard to fill with bitter rage (like YouTube) seem to be primarily used by pointlessly angry people. No wonder the IMDB shut down their message boards; other than as some sort of therapy, I'm not sure what the point is.

Aye cause anonymous online respondents on the daily mail website makes a representative sample of the British population...

Daily mail, Express, Sun, Telegraph, Guardian, Independent......all have similar expressions so yes, very representative of the British racist population, just like yourself.

Archived