The Unbeatable ICT v Lincoln Red Imps Bitches

4 hours ago, CityDave said:

The difference between Inverness and Glasgow

No. 11 - The football fan

Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters - what a handsome collection of the finest people on the planet and among the best behaved supporters anywhere.

Image result for inverness caledonian thistle supporters

What a great bunch of lads. :thumsup2

Image result for ugly celtic fans

Celtic fans and wtf is going on here???

OK. you made your point but I'm going to go for the difference between Inverness and Glasgow tomorrow night will be by at least 3 goals. Dembele hatrick. 8)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

OK. you made your point but I'm going to go for the difference between Inverness and Glasgow tomorrow night will be by at least 3 goals. Dembele hatrick. 8)

6-3 to us then. ;)

1 hour ago, KingBeastie said:

hqdefault.jpg

OK 5-3 to us then? 6 is pushing it too far even now that we have Billy MacKay.

Whatever, its good to see Celtic fans worried about playing bottom of the league Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Sometimes I think they worry more about playing us than playing knock out games in Europe or playing the fake Rangers. Although our historical record against them is poor we have the tendency to win the important ones, the ones that hurt them the most. Could it be that no team in the last 18 years including Rangers has hindered their expected trophy haul more than us? Not this time obviously, they will probably be Champions by Easter, but here tonight the points mean much more to us than them and we would remember a victory tonight for decades where as they won't remember the win here tonight past next week. 

5 minutes ago, CityDave said:

OK 5-3 to us then? 6 is pushing it too far even now that we have Billy MacKay.

Whatever, its good to see Celtic fans worried about playing bottom of the league Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Sometimes I think they worry more about playing us than playing knock out games in Europe or playing the fake Rangers. Although our historical record against them is poor we have the tendency to win the important ones, the ones that hurt them the most. Could it be that no team in the last 18 years including Rangers has hindered their expected trophy haul more than us? Not this time obviously, they will probably be Champions by Easter, but here tonight the points mean much more to us than them and we would remember a victory tonight for decades where as they won't remember the win here tonight past next week.

My Dundee Utd supporting mate said if we beat celtic tonight it'll be a bigger shock than in 2000!
Not quite sure I agree with that but he's not far wrong.  Celtic are unstoppable in the league this season.

How does it stand points/games wise?
How many more wins do they need?
Would they maybe like to drop a few points just now so they can get over the line at Ibrox?! (go on celtic - you know you want to!)
I know that's after the split and they wouldn't know the fixture order but I'll grasp at anything to help me think we'll get anything at all tonight.

The only thing we'll get tonight is drunk.
Cheers! :P

On 2/28/2017 at 13:50, CityDave said:

The difference between Inverness and Glasgow

No. 10 - The standard of the street musician

Very high standards in Inverness

...there's this ^ ^ ^ :lol:

Top one isn't very good. Horrible wee voice. I am biased though as I utterly despise buskers. 

Re; jakey. Used to see her about all the time about 10-15 years ago. Curious little person. Can only hope she has some sort of life now and isn't dead. 

Game 1000 for Inverness! 

I can't acknowledge last Friday night's Rangers game as being the 1000th, although it seems to be regarded as such by the club - and interestingly, by the SPFL who've 'mentioned' it a few times on their website.

But, the Caley Thistle U20s game (v Arbroath) in the Challenge Cup really shouldn't be included! 

The Challenge Cup isn't open to Premiership clubs - the teams taking part from the top league were 'colts' teams - they've even got different managers! 
Did Richie Foran stand-down for that one game when Duncan Shearer took the dug-out, only to be re-appointed immediately after.

Does the 200 crowd 'count' as ICT's lowest ever first team home attendance? 
Can the kids that played that night claim they've played for the first team? 

But, if the SPFL are recognising these games as first-team matches, then why are they still maintaining that Celtic are unbeaten domestically this season, when they got pumped 5-1 by Livingston? 

Both scenarios can't be correct!
Either Celtic HAVE lost domestically - and ICT v Rangers was Game 1000

OR 

Celtic are unbeaten domestically - and ICT v Rangers was Game 999.

5 minutes ago, susanpab said:

Game 1000 for Inverness! 

I can't acknowledge last Friday night's Rangers game as being the 1000th, although it seems to be regarded as such by the club - and interestingly, by the SPFL who've 'mentioned' it a few times on their website.

But, the Caley Thistle U20s game (v Arbroath) in the Challenge Cup really shouldn't be included! 

The Challenge Cup isn't open to Premiership clubs - the teams taking part from the top league were 'colts' teams - they've even got different managers! 
Did Richie Foran stand-down for that one game when Duncan Shearer took the dug-out, only to be re-appointed immediately after.

But, if the SPFL are recognising these games as first-team matches, then why are they still maintaining that Celtic are unbeaten domestically this season, when they got pumped 5-1 by Livingston? 

OR 

Somebody call 999. :huh:

Top one isn't very good. Horrible wee voice. I am biased though as I utterly despise buskers. 
Re; jakey. Used to see her about all the time about 10-15 years ago. Curious little person. Can only hope she has some sort of life now and isn't dead. 

Wait that's a women?!

32 minutes ago, susanpab said:

Game 1000 for Inverness! 

OR 

Aw f**k, that's that then isn't it?, ICT to go on a rampage to take the points in fantastic fashion and style making their 1,000th game a game to be remembered. Meanwhile the "Let's all laugh at Celtic" thread grows by at least another 10 pages or so of lolza's.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Aw f**k, that's that then isn't it?, ICT to go on a rampage to take the points in fantastic fashion and style making their 1,000th game a game to be remembered. Meanwhile the "Let's all laugh at Celtic" thread grows by at least another 10 pages or so of lolza's.

If we win I'll put a tenner to a charity of your choice.
Gladly!

Archived