• Last Reply
3 hours ago, CityDave said:

The difference between Inverness and Glasgow

No. 25 - Water sports

Image result for sailing in the moray firth

Inverness, Moray Firth

Related image

Glasgow, Glassford Street

Glasgow watersports, when Big Senga from the Savoy pisses on ye when you're wearing your best Kappa trackie...

12 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Please, I'm a Sergio Tacchini man when it comes to tracksuits.  8)

That doesn't explain Big Senga and what she was doing giving you a golden shower, was this at a Celtic match? :huh:

Does anyone still wear Kappa these days? Back 15 years ago it was only low ranking neds from Lanark or Paisley and the wonderful Mogwai that wore this brand.

4 hours ago, CityDave said:

That doesn't explain Big Senga and what she was doing giving you a golden shower, was this at a Celtic match? :huh:

Does anyone still wear Kappa these days? Back 15 years ago it was only low ranking neds from Lanark or Paisley and the wonderful Mogwai that wore this brand.

I am fairly certain Kappa make the Napoli strips.  Other than that, naw.

Our bus has a few spares for this, mainly due to regulars being unable to get time off work for a midweek game up here, DM me anyone looking for or needing tickets for individuals or CSC's, can meet up there outside the ground.

Just meet Magee at his van in the car park outside he'll sort you out for tickets, guaranteed.

IMG_1488222134.172609.jpg

After our sensational demolition of Rangers the other night confidence will be high for this game. Celtic got lucky the other weekend with six breakaway goals and I think we can take something on Wednesday. Caley Thistle 2 - 0 Celtic with a Mckay hat trick.

After our sensational demolition of Rangers the other night confidence will be high for this game. Celtic got lucky the other weekend with six breakaway goals and I think we can take something on Wednesday. Caley Thistle 2 - 0 Celtic with a Mckay hat trick.

We dare to dream. Leave Vigurs at home and we might keep it close.

On 26/02/2017 at 14:04, CityDave said:

No. 18 - Castles

Image result for inverness castle

Inverness Castle

On 26/02/2017 at 15:00, CityDave said:

No. 25 - Water sports

Image result for sailing in the moray firth

Inverness, Moray Firth

Phffft, this is what happens when folk only visit Glasgow to attend football fixtures. They don't get to see all that culture and history that the City has.

1, Castles in Glasgow, firstly Crookston Castle a real fucking castle built in the 15th century and has had on there since the 12th century with fortifications, a place where I spent many great occasions pretending to be a Knight and was destroyed by Mons Meg, they had to bring it all the way to Glasgow. Shame it's in a shitehole in South-west Glasgow.

Crookston+Castle+05.JPG

2, Haggs Castle, A place where ugly women were locked up who looked like witches.

2jdffw3.jpg

Water sports, The new Glasgow Marina is in development plus there are many sporting facilities running all the way down the Clyde firth and estuary.

glasgow1.jpg

So if you've only been to Glasgow wearing your football attire attending matches no fucking wonder you've met the worst indigenous species making it a shitty experience.

Visit without football and most locals are only too willing to help you as long as you avoid the high pitched nasally sounding neds you can't understand speaking.

Inverness is a lovely town but the town centre isn't great' similar to a lot of places around the same size.

I may be Rose tinting things but I don't remember quite so many alcoholics and junkies in Inverness when I was a teenager. Where have they come from?

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Inverness is a lovely town but the town centre isn't great' similar to a lot of places around the same size.

I may be Rose tinting things but I don't remember quite so many alcoholics and junkies in Inverness when I was a teenager. Where have they come from?

If it's been over the past 5 years or so then the demise of a football club in Glasgow may be the answer?

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I have noticed that in the likes of Stirling, Alloa and parts of Fife.

Think its more a society thing than connected to a particular part of the country 

Archived