Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

The whole stadium also saw the dreadful dive by the £40 million striker earlier on. 
Those songs have no place in a football ground but i wont be lectured on inappropriate songs from a supporter of a club whose own fans hung effigies at the last Glasgow Derby and who have a long tainted history of taking no action against the bigots in their support. Both clubs need to take action!!

I'll lecture you then as a supporter of a club who doesn't do that then.

Your club is supported by bigoted, mutant arseholes who are an utter stain on Scottish society and your whataboutery is fooling no one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mjw said:

And round and round it goes.

Not at all. I will continue to criticise the Rangers supporters for singing these pathetic songs and if you ever see me doing anything other than that please point it out. No place in a football ground and to be honest no place for it anywhere. BUT i am not going to let a supporter of that club with their history have a go at our Supporters without pointing out his hypocrisy. To use his word it is utterly pathetic to sit among your own support singing offensive sectarian songs and then having a pop at others for doing the same

I only saw the 2nd half so I can only comment on that.  I thought Rangers stopped Celtics rhythm today and we gave a better account of ourselves that we have in any of the games so far this season.  Celtic looked slightly complacent to me.

Credit has to go to Murty for at least getting a bit of fight back into a team that looked totally bereft of confidence when he stepped up.   

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I thought The Blue Cafu was pretty good and probably wouldn't start him at RB again, he's clearly more suited to playing further forward.

He is a decent footballer but simply cannot defend. His positional sense is dreadful. I am sure you will remember the Stokes goal from a certain game. That just summed Tavernier up

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Both teams got what they deserved - Celtic didn't work hard enough for a win and Rangers didn't deserve to lose for the effort/setup they showed in the second half.

Celtic put everything into that game, rangers nullified most of their threats.

21 minutes ago, S7C said:

I thought we were shite. Although the entire stadium could spot that stonewaller at the end. Thanks Bobby.

On a sidenote I thought it was hilarious (in a pathetic sense) that at the end, following their glorious 1-1 draw, their fans couldn't even bring themselves to sing a song that didn't relate to either paedophilia or being knee deep in catholic blood. Quite pathetic and it was no minority.

15 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

The whole stadium also saw the dreadful dive by the £40 million striker earlier on. 

Those songs have no place in a football ground but i wont be lectured on inappropriate songs from a supporter of a club whose own fans hung effigies at the last Glasgow Derby and who have a long tainted history of taking no action against the bigots in their support. Both clubs need to take action!!

Across the Irish sea, off you f**k now.

8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not at all. I will continue to criticise the Rangers supporters for singing these pathetic songs and if you ever see me doing anything other than that please point it out. No place in a football ground and to be honest no place for it anywhere. BUT i am not going to let a supporter of that club with their history have a go at our Supporters without pointing out his hypocrisy. To use his word it is utterly pathetic to sit among your own support singing offensive sectarian songs and then having a pop at others for doing the same

Name one sectarian Celtic song from today.

I dare you.

Final thought, I liked Brendan Rogers before he came up here and It's clear that Celtic have made a great appointment and that, with a few good recruits, domestically he's lifted Celtic to an excellent standard....league will be won in a couple of weeks, strong favourites for a domestic treble, strong favourites to finish season unbeaten, 22 wins in a row (up to today)....but up to now almost every tactical decision he's made has worked and earned him (quite rightly) plaudits.....so with that in mind I was very surprised that he substitued Armstrong when he did.  Performance wise Sinclair or Dembele would have seemed a better shout.  I accept he was going for jugular but still think it was a tactical error.

Just now, S7C said:

Name one sectarian Celtic song from today.

I dare you.

Just f**k off ya tedious c**t.  Every time we don't win there's always a tossers brings up the songbook.  Unfortunately it happens to be you this time.  Boab stated the position of all the Rangers posters on here and there's nothing to be added to the argument.

I thought The Blue Cafu was pretty good and probably wouldn't start him at RB again, he's clearly more suited to playing further forward.

He should never be allowed near a dead ball situation again, was absolutely dreadful delivery today and he just kept taking them. Got to admire his spirit.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Just f**k off ya tedious c**t.  Every time we don't win there's always a tossers brings up the songbook.  Unfortunately it happens to be you this time.  Boab stated the position of all the Rangers posters on here and there's nothing to be added to the argument.

Thanks for confirming that you can't. 

Off for the day. Enjoy your famous draw.

Archived