Dumbarton -v- Raith

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Could be worse, they might not be able to tell the difference between the club's own thread and a match thread. ;)

Furfuxsake. Don't know what I was thinking here. :blink:

Ross Mcrorie can't play because of commitments with Rangers. What the absolute fck is that about?

Welcoming Pedro Caixinha at the airport?

I've no idea what it is, but that's an absolute shambles. I'd guess he'll be a bit peeved too as this was a glorious opportunity for him to grab a starting position either at RB/CB or CDM.

Not at all confident about this now. Lang will start with Barr (which will be very interesting) and, I'd imagine, Gaz will then start alongside Carswell.

Is your player who stuck the heed in his own team mate suspended? Wouldn't want him doing something mental like headbutting our only fit keeper or something along those lines.

He is, aye. I'll try and get Sparky to hover at reception and knock him out when he's coming in though. Not that it gets much press or anything, but he used to be a boxer.

Rangers have a Youth Cup tie on Sunday and as such have made Ross unavailable to us. 12(?) players available tomorrow.

I make it 11 fit senior outfield players, plus Prior and the three 'keepers.

Rangers really are diddies. Imagine prioritising the Youth Cup.

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, I reckon we'll line up as below. That would give us Seagal and Prior on the bench with Jazz Ewings.

LINEUP111489153688249.png

I suspect that'll be spot on, although I wouldn't be surprised to see him move Gaz and Stanton about - either during the game or from the start.

Poor SeaGal. What does he have to do to get a start?

I was already nervous about this game and all these players being out certainly isn't helping.  Big performances needed tomorrow. 

Not brave enough to predict a score but Ryan Stevenson is a certainty to score right after Liam Cusack puts us ahead.

Just now, sonsism said:

I was already nervous about this game and all these players being out certainly isn't helping.  Big performances needed tomorrow. 

Not brave enough to predict a score but Ryan Stevenson is a certainty to score right after Liam Cusack puts us ahead.

Whoosh?

12 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

We should put both keepers on the bench, just to distract Raith.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, sonsism said:

Oh dear:unsure2:

Hard to say how Hughes will line up for this game. I don't think he's stuck with a settled line-up/formation since he's came in. He reckoned Stewart would be fit but he looked in a bit of pain on Wednesday. Davo went off injured as well in that game. 

Archived