Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigging up their weegie cousins - disgusting, thought it was only the purple **** that did that.
Just goes to show that we are the only club that truly STAND FREE.........
(...and the 83 CWC was like a modern day Champions League with Barca, Real, Bayern, Inter, PSG and Spurs all involved) - the Lisbon Lions played at snail's pace and had the likes of Dukla Prague and CSKA Sofia in the semis).

I'm pretty sure they are doing it in a jokey way to make fun of the accusation that they are secret Celtic supporters. Like some Dons fans did when the 'Abhergreen' thing was going on.

4 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

I'm pretty sure they are doing it in a jokey way to make fun of the accusation that they are secret Celtic supporters. Like some Dons fans did when the 'Abhergreen' thing was going on.

No idea what your on about but Ive been a Hibernian and Celtic season ticket holder since I was about 6. As my dad was before me. It's more of a traditional thing. I've never felt so bursting with pride than the weekend when Brendan Rodgers came to paradise on the Friday and hibs won the cup on the Saturday. Tremendous. Two clubs like no other.

I feel like we have a duty on this thread to point out that the Celtbernian stuff is a massive whoosh. I wouldn't like to see you guys getting carried away and taking a sacking to bring out your child abuse banners to Hampden again.

This should be a great occasion. One of Scotland most well supported clubs and Aberdeen going all out for a place in the cup final. Don't want to see Aberdeen fans pollute that with their chippy weirdo rage just because someone brought up Celtic.

51 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

You:

Reveal hidden contents

Related image

The guy she tells you not to worry about:

Reveal hidden contents

Related image

I don't like Andy Shinnie as a player but he's a far better looking laddie. 

I mean look at the other Shinnie's nose man :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I feel like we have a duty on this thread to point out that the Celtbernian stuff is a massive whoosh. I wouldn't like to see you guys getting carried away and taking a sacking to bring out your child abuse banners to Hampden again.

This should be a great occasion. One of Scotland most well supported clubs and Aberdeen going all out for a place in the cup final. Don't want to see Aberdeen fans pollute that with their chippy weirdo rage just because someone brought up Celtic.

Agreed. It will be a fantastic occasion.

Its always makes for a great story when a plucky lower league club makes it so far in the cup, so who can blame the hibees fans for getting carried away with themselves.

Hopefully Hibs put up a good show and manage to keep the score down. 

They are the real winners having got this far, no matter how badly they lose this one, we should all remember that.

21 minutes ago, jonty said:

Agreed. It will be a fantastic occasion.

Its always makes for a great story when a plucky lower league club makes it so far in the cup, so who can blame the hibees fans for getting carried away with themselves.

Hopefully Hibs put up a good show and manage to keep the score down. 

They are the real winners having got this far, no matter how badly they lose this one, we should all remember that.

mccringe.png

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Could people please stop biting to the hibee jibberish

1 hour ago, jonty said:

who can blame the hibees fans for getting carried away with themselves.

2 hours ago, AberDon said:

Hope your Dad made it out of the crowd unscathed.

Dons are struggling here. They know what the Hibs can do. Feeling the pressure.

18 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Quite a few pushing the "lower league dross" type patter here. Jambos tried the same. Didn't work out well for them :) 

Didn't work for the Dons last season as well when they were top of the league and unbeaten. Pumped from the Hibees and the wheels came aff. 

Archived