Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

3 minutes ago, jonty said:

Best rename that "Famous Five" stand then pal..

How about the "Junkie Shoplifter Enclosure"? :lol:

Jonty, Pittodrie is a fucking dump in a dump of a city.  Massive beamer talking about any other superior clubs' stands. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, AberDon said:

Were the playoffs not a knock out competition? Hibs were 2-0 up, then were 'knocked out' by Hamilton.

No one mentioned knock out play off games. It was cup games. Two completely different things.

5 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Relax, all it means is he won't be allowed on the bench for Celtic's 4th Round tie next season.

I'm not sure what your point is?  Any Aberdeen player deemed worthy of Celtic's bench would be off in a heartbeat. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Rode said:

Jonty, Pittodrie is a fucking dump in a dump of a city.  Massive beamer talking about any other superior clubs' stands. 

Hahaha, who questioned Pittodrie was a dump. It will be replaced soon tho.

With our dump of a stadium in a dump of a city we still finished 2nd, and turnover £13.5 million, which is marginally less than Hearts and Hibs combined.

Edinburghers prefer egg chasing obviously.

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

So as far as I can see, we have Hibs fans not being able to count to three trophies, Hibs fans seriously suggesting that David Gray is better than Shay Logan, and Hibs fans doing a Paolo and crowdwanking as if it actually means something.
f**k me Hibs you had a good thing going for a while but I'm afraid you've lost it.

keegan-love-it-o.gif

I think some of these hibs fans might actually be serious.

They have a a puncher's chance if they play out of their skin and we have an off day.

Otherwise, we should be running rings round the plucky lower league tryers.

15 minutes ago, jonty said:

Hahaha, who questioned Pittodrie was a dump. It will be replaced soon tho.

With our dump of a stadium in a dump of a city we still finished 2nd, and turnover £13.5 million, which is marginally less than Hearts and Hibs combined.

Edinburghers prefer egg chasing obviously.

Hibs and Hearts both have higher attendances than Aberdeen. 

This is shite, I'm out.  See you's next month. 

11 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Hallelujah, now onto actual discussion about the game.

Hayes will destroy Gray down the left, G Shinnie will boss the midfield and dominate John Mcginn, Kenny Maclean will be the MoM as vast hampden pitch will suit him, Rooney will score at least once but will play shite other than that, and Aberdeen will win by at least two goals.

Lennon will probably get sent to the stand.

Hibs fans won't invade the pitch or sing sunshine on leith at the end of the game.

Archived