Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Considine is fucking shite and part of the reason why Aberdeen have only won one trophy this century.

He's part of the reason we have won one trophy this century. His header away at Motherwell in the quarters when we were down to ten men was crucial.

Considine was shaky back in the days when Hibs were in the top division but in the last 4 years or so he's been incredibly consistent. He's our most reliable defender these days.

Be interesting to see how Aberdeen play in this after suffering two heavy losses in a row beforehand.

Would expect Hibs to have about 20,000 to this game while Aberdeen about 12,000 - Just can't see Aberdeen taking much more with the early kick-off affecting our numbers.

Always nervous about us as our record at Hampden is so bad and also Hibs on their day can beat anyone so hopefully Hibs play to the form they are showing at the moment.  

It's hardly half 6 in the morning you need to leave for. About 8:45. For a semi final of the biggest cup in Scotland.

Agreed , folk moaning about the kickoff time need to realise this isn't a surprise, and living in Aberdeen you're always going to have to get up a bit earlier for these games.

And like you said , the 0842 train gets in in plenty time. Most folk will get up before that for work 5 days a week

On 07/04/2017 at 21:00, naegoodinthedark said:

I *think* after 10 you're ok.

Mine came this morning too. First time I've gone for the main stand, just to see if the view is any less shite than the rest of the park.

I didn't travel to the LC final from Edinburgh, but got a train there after the game and they were actively confiscating alcohol from folk boarding trains at Queen street.

Based on that I'd say it'll be the same deal for this one and you'll need to take yer pre-mixed coke bottles with you for the outbound journey.

Get into town at 9am and plenty of time to get some drink - Iron Horse/Alfredo should be open for business at 9am.

Archived