Heart of Midlothian v Hamilton Academical - 11th March, 2017

Had to check if we had a game next week. Only five more matches to run down on the season ticket I won't be using anyway, before not buying another one for a long, long time, if ever in fact. greggy.png

Hope we lose again and life gets even more miserable for the absolute cowards infesting the club. greggy.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hamilton show some fight and get in our faces, which is what I've seen in all our meetings recently, you won't get beat at the very least.

Our band of mercenaries are utter shitters.

Two teams of bottlers against each other with both sets of fans currently angrier than Mark McGhee in an Aberdeen Stand.

Since Accies haven't won in Edinburgh for 40 years(I was there as a 10 year old),the odds on this lot "breaking records" are as long as us getting to a Scottish Cup semi-final.

Luckily due to night shift I won't be awake to see 11 gutless rodents and the supply teacher spray their fetid diarrhoea all over my very existence.

We beat hibs in edinburgh a couple of seasons back mate

13 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Two teams of bottlers against each other with both sets of fans currently angrier than Mark McGhee in an Aberdeen Stand.

Since Accies haven't won in Edinburgh for 40 years(I was there as a 10 year old),the odds on this lot "breaking records" are as long as us getting to a Scottish Cup semi-final.

I genuinely expect Accies to win. There is just a clueless lack of fight in this Hearts team. Once the Tynecastle crowd turn on this Hearts team, probably about the fifteen minute mark, they just fall apart. It really is pathetic to watch.

If I was an Accies fan I wouldn't want to miss this famous victory. 

My Team : Other

FFS :lol:

You're surely on the wind up, nobody can be having this much of a tantrum at the team they support 

Accies lightweight midfield is the main problem just now- not protecting the defence, constantly giving the ball away and unable to supply the forwards with any chances (even if they do miss any chance they get). Will be better when Darien returns, but even with him in there, he still needs help as we seen against Aberdeen recently. We badly need a goal scorer too (stating the obvious there I think)

On 07/03/2017 at 16:22, Headshrinker said:

I actually have no idea what will happen, it will most likely make me angry but I've no clue how.  

For the past weeks we've found a new way to be shite every game. 

This mirrors my thoughts. I lost the rag after the Partick game and vowed not to return this season but I'll probably go on Saturday because ultimately I am a glutton for punishment.

I genuinely expect Accies to win. There is just a clueless lack of fight in this Hearts team. Once the Tynecastle crowd turn on this Hearts team, probably about the fifteen minute mark, they just fall apart. It really is pathetic to watch.
If I was an Accies fan I wouldn't want to miss this famous victory. 

You are mistaken. Accies are woeful and I fully expect Hearts to win by 3.

Archived