Heart of Midlothian v Hamilton Academical - 11th March, 2017

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes, Walker and Goncalves should all be available which will undoubtedly be a boost.  Honestly no idea how it'll go though.  Said this the last few weeks but if we score first I think we'll win comfortably. Concede first and the heads could well go down and we'll struggle to get going.

I am disappointed to see folk on web sites dumping their payments to FOH. Bloody hell we have been in far darker times. I am willing to give the manager time, but I would like to see more passion. I watched Zico and Mackay , Robbo ,etc etc,. They were seldom found wanting. 0-3 to Hamilton........

If Hearts manage to screw this up - surely time to accept the Cathro experiment has been a failure.

We would take Alex Neil in a heartbeat but he would be a more realistic option for Hearts. 

Anyway failure to beat our little brothers today and I will sack Cathro !

If we don't win today it will be hilarious watching the jammy wearers trying to continue supporting the little weed and the creepy old man upstairs because they apparently 'need time'.

Aberdeen, Celtic and the Perth Fermers up next after this, which will be three (possibly heavy) losses. Even Dundee at home and Killie away in our last two before the split look unwinnable.

That old cow better have her finger on the trigger or we'll sell less season tickets than Hibs in the summer.

Archived