The Famous Aberdeen v Well Known Heart of Midlothian

13 hours ago, Dubford don said:

What a strange comment,for me a dons game is something to look forward to and presumably hearts fans feel the same about their club.

Some do, but they're the FoH weirdos who having been fed shit sandwich after shit sandwich well up with tears when the next one also has mayo on it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Dubford don said:

What a strange comment,for me a dons game is something to look forward to and presumably hearts fans feel the same about their club.

Most Hearts fans look forward to games, a day out, a few beers, maybe some football.

There's a small number of ar*eholes who prefer to whinge on the internet. They think it makes them look clever. :lol:

Twats.

6 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Most Hearts fans look forward to games, a day out, a few beers, maybe some football.

There's a small number of ar*eholes who prefer to whinge on the internet. They think it makes them look clever. :lol:

Twats.

Just the internet? You should try sitting in the Gorgie stand. It's more of a greetin faced b*****d stand than a family stand. 

I've always had the Hearts support down as an upbeat and somewhat arrogant (in a good way) lot and who go in to most games thinking they'll win, no matter who they're playing but especially against their bitches of the past 15 years (Hibs & Aberdeen). 
Why's this changed? Surely can't just be the derby Scottish cup defeats. 

3 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Twats.

I always think to them as the Hearts Hipsters.  Bless them and their wee beards.

I've always had the Hearts support down as an upbeat and somewhat arrogant (in a good way) lot and who go in to most games thinking they'll win, no matter who they're playing but especially against their bitches of the past 15 years (Hibs & Aberdeen). 

I think it's because since relegation, we seem more like a professional, modern "business" rather than a club- . It's now a "product" rather than a team.

Ach who am I kidding, it's the derbies [emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]

Just the internet? You should try sitting in the Gorgie stand. It's more of a greetin faced b*****d stand than a family stand. 

That's brilliant and true. There is some greetin faced sods in that stand

1 hour ago, shootingboots said:

In the past few years there's been a proper story

Destroy Hibs in Epic Cup Final, Save the club, Battle against relegation, Save the club, Battle against relegation, go down fighting, buy the club, get a play off spot, f**k the playoffs let's win the championship, in fact lets get it won by March, top 6 is possible, might win the cup, Oh bugger, forget the cup, f**k the top 6 Europe is possible,

There may be far better or even worse things to come in subsequent seasons but this one has inevitably had an air of anticlimax about it.

The best case scenario is finishing above a crap Rangers side, and the worst is finishing below a good Saint Johnstone. Obviously I know which one I'd prefer but after what we've seen lately it's hard to massively lose your shit over either prospect (Unless you're Elixir).

We do have the steel up for the new stand though, which is nice

5 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Football fans, in general, are an incredibly jaded bunch - we're just ahead of the curve - the rest of you will catch up in time.

13 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Some boy's life is a fly by the seat of their pants, baws out, 10 lines and 4 bottles of Jack a day, pumping and flying jet planes into the goddamn sun constant adventure. Then they have a heart attack and are told by the doc that it's time to cut all that out.

Some will embrace the tedious, slippers on, no salt, low carbs, pay your life insurance, watch Last of the Summer Wine existence, others will become bitter and spiteful that they're no longer allowed to enjoy a single ounce of the hedonism that their punching Satan square in the nuts lifestyle once had.

I'd swap the entirety of the last three ****ing seasons for just one more day of Mr Romanov, tbh.

Archived