The Famous Aberdeen v Well Known Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

This thread has died a bit.

Many Jambos going up?

I would estimate there will be around 811 Jambos present, along with 11,876 Dons fans which will generate a crowd of 12,687.

The score will be 2-0 Aberdeen, both goals coming in the second half, the first from Jayden Stockley and the second from Niall McGinn.

6 hours ago, shootingboots said:

I would estimate there will be around 811 Jambos present, along with 11,876 Dons fans which will generate a crowd of 12,687.

The score will be 2-0 Aberdeen, both goals coming in the second half, the first from Jayden Stockley and the second from Niall McGinn.

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

12,670 you were forgetting two neutrals and a scout

12, 687 + 3 =  12,690    or am I being whoooooshed ?

Meh. Lunchtime kick offs are pish. f**k Police Scotland's Aberdeen branch sinking this as a Friday night game.

In terms of team, with Considine back, I'd line up: Lewis; Logan, Taylor, O'Connor, Considine; Jack, Shinnie; McGinn, McLean, Hayes; Stockley.

Imagine this will end up 1-1 with McGinn and Goncalves swapping goals.

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 15:02, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In the past few years there's been a proper story

Destroy Hibs in Epic Cup Final, Save the club, Battle against relegation, Save the club, Battle against relegation, go down fighting, buy the club, get a play off spot, f**k the playoffs let's win the championship, in fact lets get it won by March, top 6 is possible, might win the cup, Oh bugger, forget the cup, f**k the top 6 Europe is possible,

There may be far better or even worse things to come in subsequent seasons but this one has inevitably had an air of anticlimax about it.

The best case scenario is finishing above a crap Rangers side, and the worst is finishing below a good Saint Johnstone. Obviously I know which one I'd prefer but after what we've seen lately it's hard to massively lose your shit over either prospect (Unless you're Elixir).

We do have the steel up for the new stand though, which is nice

Is this now going to replace "We've better crowds than you have" posts?

Archived