No Voters - what say you?

jamamafegan

Just now, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Ok, fair enough, you are consistent.

I know it's a very emotive question & one that your voting pattern probably confirms without me asking, is non-EU membership the driving force in your ballot box X?

At the moment it is, yes.

I voted Yes and for Brexit.   

If I'm asked to vote for Scotland in the EU or Scotland in the UK - It'll be Scotland in the EU, because this offers a far greater level of independence.  

I struggle to fathom how you could be in favour of Scottish independence but vote for the option which provides the lesser amount of independence.  

9 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I voted Yes and for Brexit.   

If I'm asked to vote for Scotland in the EU or Scotland in the UK - It'll be Scotland in the EU, because this offers a far greater level of independence.  

I struggle to fathom how you could be in favour of Scottish independence but vote for the option which provides the lesser amount of independence.  

Why can't we vote to be out of the UK and the EU?

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Would you feel more or less comfortable with Scotland being able to negotiate our own relationship with Europe rather than being lumped in with whatever shambles Westminster get?

May should be letting us do this now, big mistake on her part.

I don't really see how the EU affects my life even 1% as much as the UK does. I have real problems with the EU's awful attitudes towards refugees but I don't think being out of the EU, particularly as part of the UK, would improve on that.

42 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Where it's heading. Some of the same arguments about leaving the UK are about leaving the EU.

I'm expecting the EU to roll back on integration if anything. Most members don't have the appetite for a closer union.

6 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Quite a harsh approach to just value people based solely upon their economic contribution...

Why not just open it up then and have free movement of people from anywhere in the world? Why only the EU?

I agree. We shouldn't stand back and let the Tories dictate that 350 child refugees is enough for this country to manage. We should let more in and boost our economy at the same time. Thanks for helping to make the moral case alongside the economic case for further and greater immigration.

I agree. We shouldn't stand back and let the Tories dictate that 350 child refugees is enough for this country to manage. We should let more in and boost our economy at the same time. Thanks for helping to make the moral case alongside the economic case for further and greater immigration.

How can you agree with questions ya rocket?

2 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Quite a harsh approach to just value people based solely upon their economic contribution...

Why not just open it up then and have free movement of people from anywhere in the world? Why only the EU?

It's an economic insentive for those that take advantage of free movement, that's why it works for both parties.

You can show me where I said that I value people based solely on their economic contribution.  It's quite an assumption you've made from my one sentence reply.

Free movement in the EU is possible because all countries must afford each other the same rights.  I'm sure you can see why we don't have free movement from and to countries such as Iran, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe....And for different reasons, Russia and China.