Can you guess what it is yet?

@Moomintroll.    Is your comment re the cash & carry warehouses aimed at me ??   If it was, you are sadly misguided mi amigo.  The decanter was a gift from my late sister who, around 40 years ago, worked in the Bell's bottling plant in Pitreavie.  If you took exception to my "resident alky" comment, it was a throwaway attempt at humour due to the fact you knew immediately what the object was.

Anyway, nae idea re your new out of focus foatie

Guest Moomintroll
@Moomintroll.    Is your comment re the cash & carry warehouses aimed at me ??   If it was, you are sadly misguided mi amigo.  The decanter was a gift from my late sister who, around 40 years ago, worked in the Bell's bottling plant in Pitreavie.  If you took exception to my "resident alky" comment, it was a throwaway attempt at humour due to the fact you knew immediately what the object was.
Anyway, nae idea re your new out of focus foatie
Nay lad, I have worked for Booker for nearly 30 years, aside from my inability to spot the profit potential in Old Recipe Irn Bru when I had a supply line & plenty of space to store it as I managed the sodding warehouse, I have watched the price of Bells Decanters rising through the years. We used to reduce them to clear for a tenner in the 90s & some of them are worth a fortune now. I local priced a case of 6 of the Millenium Decanters for 50 quid to a customer to get them off my stock file, I am an utter mugwump.

Guest Moomintroll
Gilette razor
Going to give you that one philpy, due to the full picture. Highly concerned that you are stalking me now however, on a separate note, what are your thoughts on Coventry City's new 3rd strip? Have bought it but amazed no one has mentioned it on here.20191019_100036.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Going to give you that one philpy, due to the full picture. Highly concerned that you are stalking me now however, on a separate note, what are your thoughts on Coventry City's new 3rd strip? Have bought it but amazed no one has mentioned it on here.20191019_100036.jpeg

Nice looking butt plug next to it, you're a man of taste.