East Region Superleague....

watchful eye

" Not heard any rumours concerning our players but since you've started on our squad the strong rumours we have heard is your manager is going to be manager of a senior club next season taking a couple of your players, mind and take all 3 points tomorrow"

Hardly surprising there's rumours about our manager and players after the season we've had [emoji106]

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Hardly surprising there's rumours about our manager and players after the season we've had emoji106.png

Lots of pluses mate but we've won hee haw yet,widny be surprised if Robbie left for senior club,next few games could hold the key to that.

I don't think that is accurate. I am led to believe that in order to obtain your license you have to now commit to the pyramid.
The other teams mentioned have "historical" licenses.

Yeah, you commit by signing a piece of paper, where no timescales are given. In fact it means very little.

IF the rumours are true about some of the Super Leagues best players leaving to join clubs in the Lowland League then there could be a big shift in the coming couple of years as to Scotland's best non league division.

What players and to which clubs?

Not quite as straightforward as that, time will tell.

Not suggesting it is, all im saying is that i don't think you need to join the pyramid before you get a Licence, then once you have a Licence it remains to be seen whether the SFA will threaten to remove it if you don't move when other clubs haven't been given a similar ultimatum.

Archived