Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They put up a board with heightened security alert at my work recently and a wifey who sits near me has not shut the f**k up about the prospect of ISIS storming the building at any minute.

Absolutely buzzing to hear her hot take on all this tomorrow :thumbsdown

What an absolute knob Andrew Neil is by the wayl. Have a read below any consolatory messages that anyone vaguely involved with the SNP has tweeted about this as well. Some of these people are not well.

There seems no centre ground in this, either people (including people on here) trying to make it into a joke or absolute over the top  nauseating faux grief/patriotism.

Maybe you are the centre ground?

No Celtic players in the Scotland line up tonight.
Tell me this isn't connected!!

Celtic players probably making their way back for the candlelit vigil at Celtic Park as we speak.

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

If I'm not running for a bus or train in daily life I'm certainly not running from a terrorist incident.

If I was in the situation this time last week I'm probably watching Paige getting ragdolled to notice what was happening around me.  This week though it's Canada at Easter Road so I'm probably running. 

53 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There seems no centre ground in this, either people (including people on here) trying to make it into a joke or absolute over the top  nauseating faux grief/patriotism.

I really didn't think this needed explaining, but here we are.

Making jokes is a reaction to the over top, hysterical shite that news has become.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Teresa May is chairing a cobra meeting with the cabinet right now says BBC News 24.

This really isnt the time for the government to be sitting getting pished on Indian beer.

Oh, please, just shut the f**k up. 

Archived