Scotland vs Slovenia

Gordopolis

Only the second game I've missed at Hampden since the Iceland game in 2009 after staying on in Amsterdam for a couple of nights. Only the fourth at home since then too, two being midweekers at Pittodrie and Wednesday's kick about just 10 minutes from me at Easter Road. I've only missed one away game since Japan in 2009 when they announced short notice the USA game in Jacksonville

The sad thing is I'm actually gutted that I'm not that bothered about missing about it

e760932e4927a9dc5918106185b8974f.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Only the second game I've missed at Hampden since the Iceland game in 2009 after staying on in Amsterdam for a couple of nights. Only the fourth at home since then too, two being midweekers at Pittodrie and Wednesday's kick about just 10 minutes from me at Easter Road. I've only missed one away game since Japan in 2009 when they announced short notice the USA game in Jacksonville

The sad thing is I'm actually gutted that I'm not that bothered about missing about it

This is one of heaps I have missed because Scotland are shite.

Im not arsed about missing this one either.

Glad I got that off my chest!

You impressed?

7 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No it doesn't.

If that was true we'd have spent the odd moment playing in the finals of tournaments in the last 18+ years.

In my opinion MT, I have seen our national team get results to put us back into contention and then completely losing it after getting themselves into that position by losing or drawing against teams they really should beat and just missing out on qualification.

Been so damn close to qualifying at times only to hibs it. :(

You'll be gutted when we win convincingly, setting up an unlikely come back to qualify through the playoffs!

Griffiths hat-trick.

7 hours ago, German Jag said:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=16853&newsCategoryID=1

Portakabins, outside the West stand, open all day through to kick-off. (bottom of page in the link).

Cheers GJ, It's too late now to get the nephews from Murderwell. I just spent £800 on a 4K 3D HDR TV there at the weekend so I may just miss this out and pray I can get tickets for the England game for the nephews come June.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

In my opinion MT, I have seen our national team get results to put us back into contention and then completely losing it after getting themselves into that position by losing or drawing against teams they really should beat and just missing out on qualification.

Been so damn close to qualifying at times only to hibs it. :(

It's a myth that we produce the goods when embattled and needing something.

I repeatedly hear this stuff about how we can do well in the big games against the good sides, but wilt against minnows.  Only part of that is true.

It's part of a "wha's like us?" narrative that does us few favours.

Just had my pre match game of FIFA. Humped 3-0 off Ivory Coast. Then put my Scotland top on - last worn a week ago for running - and it reeks of fart.

The omens are bleak.

ETA: The top has been thru the wash before I get any smart Alec replies

This is one of heaps I have missed because Scotland are shite.
Im not arsed about missing this one either.
Glad I got that off my chest!
You impressed?

f9741c1da148347adc1dfdc37cd825a2.gif

Archived