Partick Thistle vs Ross County

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie Elliot was the nest player on the park yesterday, big Azeez changed the game when he came on and Doolan' s 100th was a wee beauty. Good to see the Jags represented at Little Roy too, I presume my toast to Doolan's century with a wasted man in a Jags top was jagsfox.

1 minute ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Christie Elliot was the nest player on the park yesterday, big Azeez changed the game when he came on and Doolan' s 100th was a wee beauty. Good to see the Jags represented at Little Roy too, I presume my toast to Doolan's century with a wasted man in a Jags top was jagsfox.

I was rustling sweetie wrappers in the Jackie Husband m8 :(

Great view of the goals though :thumsup2

You werent the dude kicking about the Little Roy show in a Jags top? Seen a red and yellow scarf on someone else too. Jag bless.

That was my mate with the top I had a scarf. Got some pics with Roy too.

Tip top night, yes aye!

I've been right on Azeez's back a lot this season but he was terrific yesterday, reminiscent of Lyle Taylor in the game we chucked a 3-1 lead to draw 3-3, the County defence just couldn't handle him - pity he can't finish or he'd be playing at a very decent level down south.

As for the game as a whole I thought we were very poor, particularly in the first half with County definitely feeling more up for it than we were - and unfortunate to not go into the break ahead.

The malaise continued and County tookthe lead with a fine goal, but felt we could have defended that whole passage of play better.

Then Kris Doolan happened, what a man. A legend.

If we're to be a constant in the top six then we need to be able to win like we did yesterday far more often than once in a blue moon.

Wears number nine, scores all the time...

Elliott was unreal; best LB(W) performance by anyone this season. Ross County's 5 and 15 is the same person.

I doubt I'll see anything as enigmatic and unique as Kris Doolan again in my life. And to believe that people have slated him the last few years...

Archived