Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Hahaha! A Celtic fan needs to define bigotry!

Well, no. Not really.

But you just tied the word bigotry to the tricolour, which is of course nonsense. 

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

Even their official champions t-shirts are tacky as f**k:lol: shoe-horning an Irish tricolour onto them:lol:

Fruit of the Loom/Matalan jobs. Trampy c***s couldn't even be bothered to iron them. 

Just now, JinkyBairn said:

Potentially the grimmest 'title party' of all time.

No last years was worse from the looks of it . Day they sort of clinched it at tynecastle last season was tragic stuff . Was only two or three weeks after we knocked them out the semi final and you could tell Celtic fans had still not quite forgiven their players for that whilst schievchenko and ambrose done forward flips in front of the away end to half arsed applause . Cringe level was strong 

Brendan has already found the time to email me.

We’ve just won our sixth title in a row and I wanted to say thank you for the crucial role you have played in this great achievement. 

As a Season Ticket holder you are a hugely important stakeholder in everything we do – you are part of the Celtic team, part of a winning Celtic team. 

Thank you for committing to Celtic once again, for being there all season, thank you for giving your total support to the Club and thank you for making the difference. 

This is a proud day for us all, we have a great Club with great people, a quality team, and the best supporters around. 

I came to Celtic for moments like this, let’s enjoy it and celebrate in style. 

All our thanks and congratulations. You are a Champion. 

Brendan Rodgers 

Manager, Celtic Football Club 

You're welcome Brendan [emoji41]

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Someone else upset by a flag.

Brilliant.

Who's upset:lol:

I'm pissing myself laughing at how tacky Celtic are as a club and at the astonishing lack of self-awareness of their fans.

Beyond parody!

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Brendan has already found the time to email me.

We’ve just won our sixth title in a row and I wanted to say thank you for the crucial role you have played in this great achievement. 

As a Season Ticket holder you are a hugely important stakeholder in everything we do – you are part of the Celtic team, part of a winning Celtic team. 

Thank you for committing to Celtic once again, for being there all season, thank you for giving your total support to the Club and thank you for making the difference. 

This is a proud day for us all, we have a great Club with great people, a quality team, and the best supporters around. 

I came to Celtic for moments like this, let’s enjoy it and celebrate in style. 

All our thanks and congratulations. You are a Champion. 

Brendan Rodgers 
Manager, Celtic Football Club 

:lol:

Archived