Dundee United v Ayr United - 28 March 2017

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I like them and I love Muzza

Big team :lol:

Gtf

To be fair you have a big team in the Premiership, Championship and even the English Premiership. Wouldn't be a big surprise if you also had a big team in League 1.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

To be fair you have a big team in the Premiership, Championship and even the English Premiership. Wouldn't be a big surprise if you also had a big team in League 1.

He's got at least 2 big teams in the Championship.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I can almost taste your disappointment from last night though. Shame.

As long as you're ok buddy. Was worried about you x

And if you actually want to taste my disappointment I could probably arrange that.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I don't have any big teams m9.

Right so you are one of those types who has their local "wee team" and then their team (Celtic/Hibs/Dundee Utd/Liverpool) but with multiple teams. Cool.

I'm just pulling your pisser btw, I don't care who people support at all tbh.

After just watching the highlights in my opinion Fleming is at fault for both goals, the first one i don't think he should be letting it sneak in at the near post but Murray did hit it with some power. The second goal he comes half way out into the box to punch it nowhere except straight to a Dundee united player to tap in.

Right so you are one of those types who has their local "wee team" and then their team (Celtic/Hibs/Dundee Utd/Liverpool) but with multiple teams. Cool.
I'm just pulling your pisser btw, I don't care who people support at all tbh.

I support Arbroath, go to every game, when they're not playing I go to Tannadice with my mates, I've done this for years. I like United. I do not give a f**k about any of the other teams you mention. I also go to Dens to watch the football with my Dundee supporting mates. Basically I support drinking and going to the football haha.

Is what you've described not actually yourself by the way.... Your big team no Boro? ;)

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I support Arbroath, go to every game, when they're not playing I go to Tannadice with my mates, I've done this for years. I like United. I do not give a f**k about any of the other teams you mention. I also go to Dens to watch the football with my Dundee supporting mates. Basically I support drinking and going to the football haha.

Is what you've described not actually yourself by the way.... Your big team no Boro? ;)

Come on now Lichtie, you've admitted plenty of times you like Celtic and Liverpool.

But aye Ayr are my local team so would go to their games when I'm not at Boro. Would consider Boro my team, rather than my "big" team though, supported them for far longer than I have Ayr.

Archived