Annan v Arbroath

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game musta been plenty exciting judging from what I've been reading here and the match report. Looks like I might actually end up in Arbroath for the match v. Edinburgh (weekend with the girlfriend in Inverness, and Annan where Berwick are playing is too far for her liking), looking forward to seeing the team and Gayfield.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 12:38, Lichtielegend said:

I think Kader is far more effective off the bench, stretching the game against tired legs.

I don't think Prunty and Doris would be effective against Annan. They probably have the most physical back line in the league and won't be bullied.

McCord will be the key to victory in this game.

Just the 4 goals between them then............................LOL C'mon the Red Lichties

Absolute shocker from the ref today! Craig Charleston will be remembered at Galabank for the wrong reasons! Swinglehursts sending off was a yellow card at most and the ref just ruined the game. After that most officials at this level seem to try and even things up.... oh no not this guy. Blatant foul in the run up to Arbroath's 4th goal but the clown in charge saw nothing and played on. He made it quite clear from the first minute that Annan were never going to win this match. I usually like to compare the two teams but this game was about one man only!

14 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Outstanding. Good to see it's not just myself who loves Dick.

C8WLM-7XUAEID9m.jpg

Would suggest there is many Lichties liking Dick at the moment

Archived