Ross County vs Dundee FC

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil? As in unemployed Neil?

Neil as in manager who won the Championship play-off Neil, managed in the Premiership Neil and who Dundee fans would give their right bollock to be managed by Neil?

Neil as in manager who won the Championship play-off Neil, managed in the Premiership Neil and who Dundee fans would give their right bollock to be managed by Neil?

Ahh okay yeah so it is the unemployed one you're talking about[emoji1]

You missed out the part where he got relegated and then sacked btw.

You mean the one that had 3-4 good month, before getting them relegated the next season and then getting sacked after utterly flopping again the following season, aye?

The pressure continues to rise on the seething, greasy obese tramp in the Dundee dugout.
What a terrible, wee shame. 
tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

The only 'shame' about it is that we will more than likely bring Duffy home which in turn will derail your campaign.

Nae luck.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You mean the one that had 3-4 good month, before getting them relegated the next season and then getting sacked after utterly flopping again the following season, aye?

You're right - Hartley is so much better.

WOW.. did he really manage in the premiership. ... Can't be a bad manager

oh wait a minute, so did Paul Sturrock..can I retract previous statement please

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

The only 'shame' about it is that we will more than likely bring Duffy home which in turn will derail your campaign.

Nae luck.

More ramblings from the forum's resident, delusional fantasist. 

I'm sure he'd trade it all in to be a fat, bin-dwelling c*nt who travels to Dundee for work every day. For the time being...

Anyway, I digress, be a sweetheart and dig out your quote, eh? It was you that posted it, wasn't it?

WOW.. did he really manage in the premiership. ... Can't be a bad manager

oh wait a minute, so did Paul Sturrock..can I retract previous statement please

Let's look at it in the context of Ludo's quote before you act the smart c*nt, eh?

Want some tissues boredom ?

It's too late for that. You might want to spread it around the rest of your support though, seeing as Paul "best thing to happen to Dundee in my lifetime" Hartley seems determined to drag you back down to your level.

Archived