Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's amazing. If you do one thing before you die it should be attend a hibs vs Celtic game. The friendly family atmosphere before the 2013 final will live with me the rest of my life. 3-0 down and hibs fans still making a great noise and Celtic fans stood up and applauded us, we returned the favour by staying back and applauding their world class players up the steps as they collected yet another Scottish cup. Tremendous occasions when we face. Superb.

IMG_1491582642.507390.jpg

8 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Feel a bit sorry for Holt. I think he wants balls direct up to him but not as high as Forster and McGregor play it. I think Holt would improve with Hanlon back playing more accurate balls up to him. I still reckon he'd help himself more by playing upfront more often rather than coming into midfield all the time. The amount of balls that go right across the six yard line with only Cummings there is ridiculous. You'd expect holt to be coming in at the back post more often.

The way we use Cummings and Holt has been pissing me off all season. If you're going to go with the super sophisticated big man, small man tactic; at least fucking aim the long punts and crosses at the big man. Seems like it's more often than not Cummings under the floaty crosses and hoofs, makes absolutely no sense.

7 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Does keatings play much? I think he's a cracking player.

Very good on his day, has a cracking delivery and finish. Gets bullied out of games though, stick a big unit on top of him and he goes missing.

I don't know what it's like to have a second team. It must be very confusing for you on who to support when they play one another.

Any self respecting football fan worth their salt only supports one club side and one club side only

The Grass is a Dreamer/Hibeesblouse75 isn't a Hibs fan. He's an imposter

4 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Any self respecting football fan worth their salt only supports one club side and one club side only

The Grass is a Dreamer/Hibeesblouse75 isn't a Hibs fan. He's an imposter

Arrrgghhh. You have given TGIG/FB airtime. They will be all over you like a bad suit haha.

Norseman is good for both home and away fans before game. Even better after the game when Max tries to ram his 'homemade' soup doon yer neck. In ye come. It's glorious. 

Soup is off at this time of year. He offers crisp Nicoise salads instead.

Archived