Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans flocking to Greenock tomorrow for a shot in the Dublin end. Morton should have advertised it with tricoloured seats IMO. Sellout guaranteed. 

Just now, virginton said:

Hope it pishes down hailstones tbh.

If only. All set for a gloriously sunny day on the Clyde Riviera tomorrow.

Cannot wait for this. Potential for scenes at every turn.

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Another draw on the cards here. Roll on the semi final, the only fixture I'm remotely looking forward to at the moment.

No idea why you'd prefer witnessing an absolute pumping over finally winning the league title, but here we are. 

Didn't realise Boyle is out injured for us today as well so we're back to having zero width. 3-5-2 with Stevenson and Gray over hitting crosses/hitting the first man it is then. 

24 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Didn't realise Boyle is out injured for us today as well so we're back to having zero width. 3-5-2 with Stevenson and Gray over hitting crosses/hitting the first man it is then. 

I wish there was a bookies market for unsuccessful crosses, the Hibs support could make a fortune every week.

Can see us grinding out a draw at best today. 1-1.

In fairness, Hibs are the only opposition support you regularly see drinking up the Gallowgate. Whether they're playing us or at Hampden.
East coast, west coast comrades all...

That's because the pubs are shite

5 hours ago, virginton said:

No idea why you'd prefer witnessing an absolute pumping over finally winning the league title, but here we are. 

Absolute pumping or not, it's a Scottish Cup Semi Final. Given Morton haven't reached one since the early eighties, I'm not surprised that you have no idea why I would be more interested in that fixture.

Archived