81st Masters Tournament

Davis Love III

Who will win the 81st Masters Tournament?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happens if it's a draw... will it be finished tonight or back tomorrow?

Is this a serious post?

Or do they sometimes come back the next day and I'm just clueless? Always thought these went to a play off on the 18th hole. It's what got me into watching golf, was it Harrington and a Spanish player at Carnoustie about 10 years ago where there was some absolute scenes in the play off?

From that moment on I started watching.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Is this a serious post?

Or do they sometimes come back the next day and I'm just clueless? Always thought these went to a play off on the 18th hole. It's what got me into watching golf, was it Harrington and a Spanish player at Carnoustie about 10 years ago where there was some absolute scenes in the play off?

The US Open used to be a full 18 hole playoff on the Monday.

it was Garcia involved in said scenes at Carnoustie.

I'm sure sometimes they come back the next day and play the entire course again.. or they used to, at least.

US Open still use an 18 Hole Playoff. Last one in the Open was 1975. Masters used to be 36 Hole playoff but it's been sudden death for ages now

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Is this a serious post?

US Open is an 18 hole play-off the next day.

Open is a 4 hole play-off, PGA is 3 hole, Masters is one.

Is this a serious post?

Us open I think is another 18 holes. The British open play off over 4 holes....
So it's a reasonable question

Archived